HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interview with Christy Earnest, Paranormal Experiencer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Interview with Christy Earnest, Paranormal Experiencer   Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:15 pm

Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Paranormal Investigator
Date: December 18, 2009, Saturday
Time: 1000 Hours
Location of Interview: Starbucks, 4981 Watt Avenue, North Highlands, CA

Question: Please tell me something about yourself, you family life, hobbies, recreational activities that you enjoy doing.

Answer: I enjoy singing and dancing

Question: You have lived in Sacramento all your life. Are there places in Sacramento that you are curious about, that you feel may be haunted?

Answer: Yes, I would love to check out places like the Governor’s Mansion, because Nancy Reagan claimed it was haunted and didn’t want to live there. I would love to check out the home of Doreathea Puente. Mmmmmm…well, how about Old Sacramento, Delta King and those infamous tunnels underneath Old Sacramento? What’s with the house on 22nd and H Street. If I get into a real good mood and have an airline ticket in my hand, I would love to investigate the haunting of the Amityville House!

Question: You had some very interesting paranormal experiences. Please explain to me your first experience and where it happened at.

Answer: I was in third grade I would have dreams about something coming through my grandparent’s bedroom window and I woke up one night to use the restroom but I would leave the bathroom door open cause I was scared of the bloody Mary and candy man stories and I glanced over to my grandparent’s room and saw a man with long hair sitting next to my baby cousin’s crib staring out the same window I would have nightmares about, he looked at me with glowing red eyes and had no reflection. This occurred in North Highlands.

Question: So this is a dream you had when you were in third grade. Do you think it was an over active imagination or do you really think it was something of a paranormal nature that you were experiencing?

Answer: I believe it was paranormal because my dreams seem to be on a psychic level. I will have dreams that are very vivid and most of the times, my dreams will come true or the event will act out, just like it happened in my dream.

Question: Okay, tell me about your strange dreams, can you elaborate more about this?

Answer: I have dreams that have come true. Also, I dream about the people that once lived in haunted places where I lived. It’s as if I am looking through the deceased person’s eyes and see what they saw when they were alive.

Question: What happened to you at Yankee Hill?

Answer: I fell asleep with a mirror facing my bed and I woke up feeling something rubbing my leg and I flipped over to see who it was and all there was is a shadow on the wall. This happened when I was 14 years old.

Question: And Oroville?

Answer: It was the night of my junior prom instead of going, me and my now husband rented a motel. It was weird the whole time we were in the room I felt angry, sad and alone but I felt perfect out of the room. This room had a Jacuzzi by the bed and a sink near the Jacuzzi. When my boyfriend (now my husband) and I got into the Jacuzzi, I freaked out and had to get out of the Jacuzzi. I couldn’t be in the Jacuzzi. I slept with every single light on and I had a dream that the Jacuzzi was running so I got up to shut it off and went to the mirror to wipe the steam off and a lady was behind me looking very mean and upset. She was drenched from head to toe and had long black curly hair she was wearing a blue t-shirt and blue jeans. I woke up from this dream and packed and got out. I was 17 years old when this Oroville experience happened.

Question: And explain your experiences in North Highland.

Answer: I told you about my first experience in North Highland when I was in third grade, but I also had another experience when I was in 5th grade. I went to Six Flags one day and I was sick by the time I got home and I was coughing and had a fever. I came home to find out my uncle had passed away. I was so distraught I never got to say good bye that weekend. I stayed the night with my cousins, this is the same house he passed away in and every one was sleeping but me and then I heard this click, click, click and I ignored it. The click, click noise got louder and finally I turned around and in the corner of the room I saw this figure. An immediate calm came over me I went to sleep.

Question: Do you feel you might be a sensitive and that is why you are witnessing so many paranormal events?

Answer: Yes, I believe I am a sensitive.

Question: Are you still being haunted?

Answer: I always feel like something is always with me, watching me. It’s creepy sometimes.

Question: Have you ever had any of type of paranormal experience, such as a UFO sighting or anything that is out-of-the-ordinary.

Answer: No I have not.

Question: You dabble with tarot cards? Please explain.

Answer: When I was 14, my friend’s mom did a tarot reading on me and two weeks later it happened just as she said it would. I was hooked from there so I started doing readings myself.

Question: You mentioned you will have a dream and then it will come true. Can you give me a couple of examples?

Answer: I had a dream that my brother was riding his bike on Concow Road and got hit by a car and a month later I get a phone call that he was riding his bike on Concow Road and he got hit by a truck. I have dreams about money and somehow I get money from unexpected sources. I may have a dream about someone I haven’t seen for a long time and then I will run into that person in my dream.

Question: Is there anything else you might want to add, that we may have missed in this interview?

Answer: No, I think we are good, thank you for the interview.

Paul: Thank you.

End of Interview.

Now to other things……….HPI News and Updates!

http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1112
HPI Updates!

http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1337
Macabre Hearse Tours!

http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1303
Fort Bragg: The Final Assessment

http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1310
Music to Ghosthunt By…well sometimes…

http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1172
Fite Hotel and Haunted Locke

My Thoughts on The Rapture:
Can you believe it the Hopis envisioned their own type of Rapture, where they are taken away in wingless metallic ships? I only wonder if the Rapture has any foundation of reality and truth. Is it possible that all of the people in the world that are being abducted by aliens are also being implanted with a tracking device that will allow the aliens to rapture them into the heavens? Paul.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
Shannon McCabe's HPI
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.HPIparanormal.net
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zE3eOK7eOk
Investigation of Tyrol Lane - Stockton, CA YouTube Video by Randy Annis - Placer Paranormal. Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdlanVNTV6o
Investigation of Tyrol Lane - Stockton, CA YouTube Video by Randy Annis - Placer Paranormal. Part 2
http://www.shannonmccabe.com/home.html
Behind the Scenes: Michael Jackson: In Search of his Spirit.
Email: Pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: 916 203 7503 (for comments on this
story).

If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1