AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: The Dogon Tribe and Sirius B   Sat May 29, 2010 5:29 am

The Dogon Tribe and Sirius B
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

The theme song to this article is Chaiyya Chaiyya (Dil Se), to hear the song go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2gW3zwMMQ

My name is Paul Dale Roberts, you probably heard of a private dick, well, I am a paranormal investigating dick or you can call me a paranormal gumshoe.

As I sat in my dusty office with my feet kicked up on my desk, it seemed like it was forever since I had a case. On this night, I heard footsteps approaching. The sound of high heels walking up my steps. I could see a woman's silhouette through my foggy tinted door window. I yell..."come in!" Walking through my door, I could see her long legs and bright red shoes. Puffing her long extended cigarette, she seemed like a damsel in distress. She was schizoid, like most dames are…but private paranormal dicks don’t get a one room office above a speakeasy by being picky about their clients. Besides, she had a case…

“I need your help, flatfoot,” she said, the ash of her cigarette clinging tenuously to the burnt paper as she pleaded her case. “My name is Alice Contreras, I am from Bolivia, I am being chased by a strange black ghostly figure. This ghost has followed me all the way from Bolivia! Ya gotta help me!” she cried, tears running down the front of her San Francisco 49ers jersey, glistening in the light of the single bare bulb that mostly failed to illuminate the unpaid bills that covered my desk.

Trouble. That single word replayed over and over in my mind. All dames are trouble, no doubt about it, but that bare bulb swung over those unpaid bills one more time, and I knew I had to at least look into what she was saying. Besides, I always was a sucker for a damsel in distress.

I stood up to the familiar symphony that is the creaking of my rickety chair and began trying to unravel her story. Hey, I’m a paranormal detective, right?

Wait a minute...what I wrote above is just a dream! Man, ghosthunting has really gotten to me lately. Let me get back to my reality and give you the readers a real story! Sorry about that, sometimes my dreams can be very vivid! (smile).

Okay..enough of the day dreaming, let's talk about something that is real!

Ever heard of the Dogon Tribe? No? Well, sit back and let me tell you about an African tribe called the Dogon. The Dogon live about 300 miles south of Timbuktu in the Republic of Mali. They make claim that spacemen or gods from the star Sirius A (Sirius A is 8.7 light-years away from Earth) told them that Sirius A has a dark companion, which is Sirius B. Sirius B was predicted to exist by a German astronomer in 1844. In 1862 an American telescope was actually able to detect the star. Astronomers later identified Sirius B as a white dwarf star. The Dogon claim that fishlike creatures called the Nommo came to Earth from Sirius A. The Dogon knew about Sirius A, but what was more incredible is that they knew about Sirius B which is invisible to the naked eye!

Not only did the Dogon know about Sirius B, but they had a detailed knowledge of our solar system. They knew our moon was dry and dead. They knew Saturn had a ring around it. They knew the Earth rotates around the sun and the stars are infinite. They also knew that Sirius A was off center, not in the middle of the orbit. The Dogon described the star people called the Nommo as amphibious. The Nommo gave them knowledge of the stars and the universe. They said that the Nommo had to be close to water. The Nommo needed a layer of water on their skin or they would get a painful sunburn if their skin was dry. The Nommo were considered as gods for the Dogon Tribe.

This information that the Dogon Tribe provided is compelling evidence that we were once visited by Ancient Astronauts. Yes, we do live in a fantastic universe, there is so much more to learn!

Below are HPI Updates, News and Information:

Sharon 'Cheri' Diehl Blue Man Ghost Story!
When I was 6 my sister and I shared a room. We all went to bed and all of a sudden we heard the front door slam and we heard foot steps on the stairs. I got up and went to see what it was. There was a blue man coming up the stairs slowly. I ran to my dad's room and told him there was someone in the house. He calmed me down and took me back to my room the blue man was coming down the hall towards my sister and my bedroom. I told my dad but he didn't see it. He told me that he would push the beds together so I could be near my sister. By this time the blue man was in our room. When dad pushed the beds together the blue man turned and walked out of
the room slowly. When my dad left I went to the bedroom door to see
where it went and it was going down the stairs I could hear the
footsteps as he went down. Then I heard the front door slam.
This is a night I will never forget!

Cheri also mentions:
Just to let you know I have been to a lot of psychic fairs. I had an aura reading. The reading said I was an old soul and that I had been a healer. My aura colors were purple/white.
On another reading when I lived in Boulder CO. They said one of my past lives I was a Druid.

Movie Reviews!
Movie reviewer and movie critic Silkia Aponte joined me at the Regal Cinema Natomas Marketplace 16 to see Iron Man 2, A Nightmare on Elm Street 2010 and Letters to Juliet 2010. Silkia and I give Iron Man 2 big raves. This was truly a rock and roll movie that gets the audience pumped up! After the credits rolled, I hope you didn't go anywhere, because they showed an upcoming preview. It looks like Thor will be made into a movie! Silkia found A Nightmare on Elm Street 2010 to be disgusting and extremely violent. My comments: Jackie Earle Haley will never be a great Freddie Krueger. Robert Englund embraced the character, Jackie seems to shun it. I learn in an interview with Jackie, he doesn't even like horror. If he doesn't like horror, he will never have the true passion for Freddie. Letters to Juliet 2010: Silkia loved it, but feels it is not worth the movie admission price and the audience can wait for the DVD rental. My comments: Yawn!! Silkia and I both are very excited for the new Jonah Hex upcoming movie! Jonah Hex is from the wonderful universe of DC Comics! Here is the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTrfcSJFO60
Paul Dale Roberts, Movie Reviewer/Movie Critic
Jazma Online! www.jazmaonline.com

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International)
www.hpiparanormal.net
Shannon McCabe/Paul Dale Roberts Paranormal Speaking Engagement at the Elk Grove Library:
http://www.motionbox.com/videos/a498deb31015e2c32c?utm_campaign=share_action_link&utm_medium=online&utm_source=facebook
HPI's Catlike Demon of Vacaville (Video)
http://www.viddler.com/explore/HPI_Shannon/videos/14/
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Chatterbrew!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Dogon Tribe and Sirius B
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1