AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1062
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Karon McDonald, Paranormal Experiencer   Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:27 am

Interview with Karon McDonald, Paranormal Experiencer
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

Question: Before I get this interview started, can you tell me a little about yourself. One thing that really sticks out is that you are half Apache is that correct? Can you tell me about your hobbies, recreational activities and anything else that you would like the readers to know?

Answer: I have a great love and respect for the earth. I am very creative with my hands. I have love and respect for nature. I love to be competitive and play sports and yes, I am half Apache Indian.

Question: Karon, you had paranormal experiences throughout your life. Can you find any reason for this? Do you think you have psychic abilities and this is why the entities are attracted to you?

Answer: I do not know why I have always felt energies, some energy is good and some energy is bad, but I do feel the energy around me. I feel almost as though they are attracted to me. I might make them comfortable because I do not fear them, they intrigue me. I believe I have some psychic ability but have never done too much with it.

Question: Karon, at one point of time in your life you had death all around you. The murder of your mother, the murder of your boyfriend. Also, you have a connection to Sylvia Brown, can you elaborate on this?

Answer: My mother was killed by a drug overdose, they ruled it as a suicide, but I believe it was murder. The very next day after the death of my mother, I went into a bar and I was contemplating contacting Sylvia Brown, I had so many questions. While sitting at the bar, I met Sylvia Brown’s son. I had a hard time believing that I just met Sylvia Brown’s son, but he proved his identity to me. I told him that I believed my mother was murdered. He offered to go to the site where she had died. I was astonished when he was able to point out how my mother was lying, when my father found her. He described this with accuracy. He pulled out details of her life, her family, etc. He mentioned that my mother was not ready to cross over, but for some reason, things were beyond her control, she died that day. My boyfriend died under mysterious circumstances, he went out to feed the horses on my property and the next day, he was sitting up next to a tree, with his arms folded across his torso and he was in rigor mortis, I totally freaked out. He died by suffocation, a belt was around his neck. The police ruled it a suicide and my private investigator said it was a physical impossibility.

Other deaths that I came upon and actually witnessed were a surfer in Hawaii slammed by a wave, that crushed him, a small kit plane trying to land in Oakdale and didn’t make it, both died (pilot and passenger). A guy that I dated was with his 2 brothers and they were out hunting, while driving their truck they went over a cliff and fell 2000 feet to their demise. I could not believe all the death that was surrounding me. Also, I witnessed a field tanker truck crash a mile from me, his truck was on fire, I could see him as he frantically tried to get out of his truck and then he stopped moving, his lifeless body with fire all around it. These are horrible images that stay with me to this very day.

Question: Karon, I understand what you mean by images in your mind. I remember once going to work and a guy was yelling at me at the corner of Franklin Blvd and Laguna Blvd and wanted to use my cell phone. I looked over to the cross walk and an African American man was lying on the street with blood gushing from his head, he had just been hit by a bus. He died immediately. Another time I witnessed a head on crash on 16th Street that becomes part of the freeway to Del Paso Heights, as I passed the crushed car, I could see a woman with her head against her car air bag, her eyes were closed. I realized I was looking at a dead woman. Do you think experiencing so much death around you caused your psychic abilities to excel?

Answer: Yes, I do think so.

Question: You mentioned that your home is haunted? What type of paranormal events has happened in your home?

Answer: Paul, I actually have two houses to mention. About 22 years ago I lived in a house built in the 40’s. It had 3 additions added on. First there was a loud noise like someone screaming that seemed to be coming from our doorbell. I climbed up and ripped the wires loose from the doorbell in an attempt to stop the noise but it did not stop. It stopped on it’s own around 3:15am. One week later the same exact noise sounded like it was coming from under our kitchen sink. After about the 3rd day of this, it was driving us all crazy. My 4 year old daughter walked into the kitchen and screamed at the noise to stop and it stopped on her command. She was very proud of herself. My neighbor came over and we were standing in my hallway and my son’s wooden pull toy dragon began moving down the hall on its own and my neighbor got up and left my house scared to death at what she saw. A few weeks’ later neighbors from both sides of my house came over because we could all hear a child screaming desperately. We all searched under my house, around the chimney and everywhere we could think of. My neighbor’s little daughter went to the little wading pool we had and picked up a doll that had been back in the water and the screaming started again. So I threw the doll in the garbage. My kids would always tell me they could not go to the bathroom in the middle of the night because there was always someone going up and down the hallway. We would always hear laughter and conversation coming from the oldest part of the house and walking noises in the hallway.

Now let me tell you about the 2nd house. This was the house my boyfriend lived with me at and was murdered on the home’s property. This house had different kinds of activity. My two teenage daughters experienced many things. Their TVs and stereos would come on usually between 3 and 3:30 am and play music real loud. One daughter said she saw faces on her switched off TV. My 2 daughters, one of their friends and me, were standing in my bedroom; we saw a box of my mother’s perfume bottles come flying out of my closet and landed on my bed. None of us knew what to say or do, we just stood there. I believe my mother was trying to warn me about a guy that I was dating, that was stealing from me. All of my children and me have seen an apparition walk across our backyard and towards our windows. We have all ran outside immediately to see who was there and never saw anyone. Sometimes we smell my mother’s perfume in spots around the house. I have had friends over and they ask me who is upstairs because you can hear someone walking and doing things upstairs. Once my daughter’s boyfriend was spending the night, he was awakened by hearing someone coming up the stairs and walking down the hall to the door to the room he was in. He stated he heard this over a few times and expected the door to open at any minute but it never did. This went on for a couple of hours until he could not take it anymore and was so scared he got up about 5am and ran out of the house. Things will disappear and then reappear in the same spot. Our animals will watch something that we can’t see. Our cat will be rubbing up against what appears to be someone's legs, legs we cannot see. The cat will really start purring and enjoying whoever he is rubbing on. Things will disappear and reappear in areas of the house where the item belongs at. It makes me feel like I am crazy at times. The activity happens usually at 3am or 3:15am.

Also, I lived in a motor home and I witnessed with my own eyes a small bright orb going around in circles and then it vanished. That was amazing. My daughter reminds me that she saw my mother standing in the corner of her room. My daughter followed the apparition of my mother and she walked through my bedroom door. My daughter opened up my bedroom door and did not see my mother anymore.

I have also on a few different occasions seen apparitions in the road while I was driving at night, right in the middle of the road.

Question: Thank you for this wonderful interview. I want to ask you a few questions before you go. Why do they call you K Mac? What is the thing about you in the Senior Woman softball circuit, please explain. Also, I am curious, what are your favorite song, favorite books, TV shows and movies?

Answer: I traveled with a senior women’s tournament team that already had two Karen’s so I became K Mac to avoid confusion on the field. I don‘t really have just one favorite song I like music that can touch a person’s heart. One book that really affected me is Of Mice and Men. I love History and Discovery Channel, John Edwards and various paranormal shows like Ghosthunters, Paranormal State. As for movies, I am not so up on the movies. Note: This interview took place at Starbucks - West & Hammer in Stockton on June 11, 2010, Friday. Interview edited at Border's Books - Laguna Blvd - Elk Grove, CA.

BELOW HPI NEWS & UPDATES!

Sherri Zahn’s Ghost Story:
Sherri Zahn of Roseville told me her ghost story. She tells me that she moved into a large 2 story home in San Mateo. The home was over 60 years old. Paranormal activity started as soon as she moved in. She heard mysterious footsteps, the front door would unlock itself and open, sometimes the door would close by itself. The paranormal activity happened on a constant basis; she finally affectionately called the ghost ‘George’. When Sherri moved from this home, she never again experienced anything paranormal again. Note: June 10, 2010, Thursday. Location of Story: Starbucks - 943 Pleasant Grove Road #100, Roseville, CA

In Response to my Wyatt Earp's Ghost Story:
Wyatt Earp's half brother Newton Jasper Earp, died in Sacramento and is buried at East Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery. Newton's son Virgil Edwin Earp (named after Newton's half brother and Wyatt's full brother Virgil) is buried at the Old City Cemetery in Sacramento on Broadway along side his wife. So, there would be reason for Wyatt Earp to have spent some time in Sacramento, and perhaps it was his ghost haunting J Street. How exciting if it was!
I hope this information helps.

Also, the people at Old City Cemetery claim that the Virgil Earp buried there is the famous Virgil Earp from the OK Corral incident, but it is really just his nephew of the same name, honest mistake)
-Andrea Lopez

Grazynka from Poland's Angel Story:
Grazynka remembers when she was living in Wisznia, Poland, she went to a party with her girlfriend. At the party there was heavy drinking and people were getting completely out-of-hand. Grazynka and her girlfriend became frightened and knew they had no ride home. They started thinking of ways to get out of this house party, thinking of a way to escape when all of a sudden a large white entity appeared before them, an entity they felt secured with, an entity they believe was an angel. They followed the angel out of the home without anyone trying to stop them and in a moment's time, they were safely at their homes. They have no explanation of this spectacular event, but Grazynka feels she has a guardian angel. Note: June 11, 2010, Friday: Location of Story: Cafe Nostra, 3907 Park Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International)
www.hpiparanormal.net
Baycon 2010 - Shannon & Paul on the Panel Part 1:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/HPI_Shannon/videos/17/
Baycon 2010 - Part 2
http://www.viddler.com/explore/HPI_Shannon/videos/16/
Shannon McCabe/Paul Dale Roberts Paranormal Speaking Engagement at the Elk Grove Library:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/ParanormalView/videos/1/
HPI's Catlike Demon of Vacaville (Video)
http://www.viddler.com/explore/HPI_Shannon/videos/14/
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Chatterbrew!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Karon McDonald, Paranormal Experiencer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1