View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Autism: Third Eye to the Paranormal?   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Autism - Third Eye to the Paranormal?
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager

On July 21, 2010, Shannon ‘Ms. Macabre’ McCabe and myself headed over to Sutter Creek to work a very unusual case. The family greeted us with open arms and even prepared dinner (tacos/corn on the cob, fudge brownies & sodas) for us. We were greeted by their two cocker spaniels Rocko and Jax. They even have a hamster named Michael Myers. The occupants tell us that their 13 year old son is able to see and speak to ghosts. Their son is autistic.

To see pictures of this investigation, go here:
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/SutterCreek/

At times my articles have theme songs. The theme songs, set the mood for the article. For this article,
It’s My Life by Bon Jovi is Ryan's mother's favorite song and No Boundaries by Adam Lambert is Ryan's favorite song. Both songs would fit well with this story.

This is how the mother of this unique 13 year old son explains their situation, she states:

"Our son was born at 30-32 weeks from trauma. His heart stopped and he was taken to the emergency C-section. He spent 2+ months in the ICN unit with multiple intestinal problems (the staff actually cleared out the ICN unit on Christmas Eve so his older brothers could meet him and say goodbye as they thought he would not survive). He did survive, he had two intestinal surgeries; Malrotation of the intestines, duo-denal stenosis with Volvulous. He then had a long history of Asthma, Trecheal bronchitis, R.S.V., Mega colon, Larnygiomalacia, Hypotomia (low muscle tone), Autism, Encephalopathy, Sensory Defensiveness. All diagnosed by age 2 years.

Between 4-5 years old Ryan began to “come out” of his Autistic world. At age 5, we had words and eye contact. I remember how strange it was to have a 5 year old asking me what is that, referring to the airplane in the sky, or the fire truck on the road. These are things you teach your children at age 1 and 2 years old. It was difficult to take him to public places. I remember his older brother's football games, I had to take Ryan away from the crowd and the noise, we went into a inside hallway at the school. The neurologist taught me to do a “neurological hold” where you sit down, place your child in front of you, wrap your arms and legs around them until their violent fit subsides. Someone called the police and the police came to question me. All the times I tried to get Ryan into a grocery store, he would crawl under the cart or clothing racks covering himself with my jacket. Later, when he learned to talk, he would say, “too many people mommy.”

Ryan struggles with other children his age, Bullies target him for very brutal things. He has no boundaries, which scares us as parents. Frequently he struggles with poor insight, immaturity, and impulse control. But at the same time his IQ is normal (121) and his creative IQ is 137. He has also been diagnosed with three learning disabilities, short term memory deficit, ADD with a GAF (Global functioning at 60) and “problems with peer relationships.” Oh, important note, Ryan has never been on any medications outside his medical need. i.e. Mega colon, Asthma etc.. nothing for ADD no mood inhibitors, we wanted to wait and get him as old as we could before resorting to medications. We also did not want to get on the “band wagon” of jumping to all these diagnosis as we have 3 older sons, and know what kids do as they grow up.

Ryan has always preferred animals to people. He has a way with animals which is incredible to watch. I have watched him walk up to any strange, aggressive animal and immediately the animal calms and goes to him, licking him, and crawling all over him. Ryan has on several occasions, gone out into the horse pasture and laid on the belly of his horses and read a book enjoying an afternoon nap with the horses.

When Ryan was about 8 years old he began telling about the people (ghosts) he spoke with and saw on a fairly regular basis. I took the avenue of “neutral ground”, not knowing how to handle it. I told him some people, very few, can possibly see and talk to ghosts-maybe. Children are growing so fast and their creativity is so powerful, most likely its your creativity going in over drive, “let me know if it continues.” Is where I would leave it. I would not engage it, but I would ask 1 or 2 casual questions, like, oh, that’s nice, or tell them they have to get use to us, we are here to take care of their property for them. To dis-engage his intensity of the situation.

One instance he talked about a man he was looking at as he told me. The man was telling him he was killed and how he was killed, by whom etc.. he even told him his name. I played it off casually. I told my husband and we looked up the man’s name to discover it was a real person, same age, description and he was killed in the same manner as Ryan had described. The only difference was the man was in another city.

So, our son occasionally comes to us and tells us little stories of “people” he meets.
Recently, 10 years later from the original diagnosis of Autism and Encephalopathy. We have been challenged with Ryan’s diagnosis. Feeling the pressure from “social politics” we felt it was time to re-do Ryan’s evaluation and get a new “updated” diagnosis of what’s going on with him. (this way he could get services for his learning disabilities for school etc..). Surprisingly, we got him into a well renowned Neuro science center in California. The basics began, referral to Psychology for Aspergers/ PDD High functioning Autism (what ever they wanted to call it), along with identifying the three learning disabilities. Until Ryan told the neurologist about the ghosts he speaks with. It perked up the neurologist, but he immediately dismissed any possibility of ghosts and said Ryan was having hallucinations, he referred Ryan to Psychiatry to find out if there is a psychotic feature to Ryan’s issues. As I am now open to exploring all avenues with this child. Completely dismissing the possibility of ghosts also seems “un scientific” shouldn't they be ruled out in the same consideration as any possible psychotic issues?"

EXPERIENCES OF RYAN:

Some of the 13 year old boy’s experiences are the following:

One time he was riding in a truck and saw a man walking alongside the road in a tethered shirt and torn pants. The man had blood all over him. The man was able to communicate via telepathy and tell Ryan that a bull horn went through his stomach and that is how he died.

Ryan also saw an old man out in the field. The old man would also communicate with him by telepathy. When the old man saw his long dead family, he disappeared and he has not been seen since. The old man’s family is a 16 year old son that died in a car accident and a 32 year old daughter that died of a drug overdose.

When Ryan sees entities, he sees them with his peripheral vision, he will also senses them, he will feel like he is being watched and chills will go through his body. He will look and see a solid looking person with a white line around the silhouette. Note: This reminded me on how Peter Parker would be alerted by his 'spidey senses' to any upcoming danger.

When Shannon and I took this young boy out in the fields, for a good while Ryan did not see any entities. Finally the young boy spots a ghost. He learns the ghost is a little girl named Samantha, she is blind and died of breathing problems. I took pictures out in the field and received no anomalies in my photographs. When this boy said that Samantha was standing by the trees, I took several pictures of bright orbs. It was a coincidence that I would get orb pictures during the time the boy sees the entity known as Samantha. Disclaimer Note: Orbs are not proof of the paranormal.

Special Note. We saw how Ryan was with his two horses, he has a good heart and animals take to him well. An interesting side line mention is that on the way to this home in Sutter Creek, we came across jack rabbits, deer and coyote. The area is filled with wildlife, it was enjoyable to watch these wild animals in their habitat.

CONCLUSION:
Possible evidence is still being analyzed. Completed results will be relayed as they become forthcoming. We conducted several EVP sessions during the time that Ryan would be in the presence of a ghost. Video footage also needs to be analyzed. Ryan's stories were consistent and I had him many times re-tell various stories and not once did he miss any details as when the story was first told.

BELOW ARE HPI NEWS AND UPDATES:

MY LETTER TO THE EDITOR TO PARANORMAL - EXPLORING THE UNKNOWN
MAY/JUNE 2010 VOL VI ISSUE #3
Aliens from Earth - I don’t buy it. I don’t believe in Cryptoterrestrials. This is nothing more than poppycock. There are Biblical renaissance drawings of saucers. Ezekial’s Wheel was a formulated description of a spaceship. Mac Tonnies theory is that these Cryptoterrestrials were one step ahead of us, that is why we saw airships in the sky before they were invented. Flying saucer type of UFOs have been described in ancient text. In the bible they describe a pillar of cloud in the day and a pillar of fire in the night, they weren’t seeing airships, but they were seeing aerial phenomenon that some people claim to see in the present day. The airship may have been a hologram for witnesses to see, a message from above, letting the people on Earth know that they will one day be in the air, in vehicles known as airships. It appears that UFOs have the ability to morph and change shape. Case example at Skinwalker Ranch the Gormans watched an RV drive down the road and later it morphs into a UFO and flies away. There are too many ancient stories that pinpoint the ‘heavens’ as the place of aliens. Angels and God are described as being from the heavens. Jesus even states to one of his apostles, that he is not of this Earth. That would mean he is an extraterrestrial. The Sumerian Clay tablets described ancient astronauts that make claim they are from Nibiru, they do not say they are an advanced race on Earth. Speaking of which, why would an advanced race of people allow primitive people to rule the planet? These advanced Cryptoterrestrials allow us to have major oil spills in the oceans, pollute the water, land and air, to have wars, etc. It seems highly illogical that an advanced race of beings would allow us to be carefree on this planet Earth and do what we darn well want to. Either the Sumerians were great science fiction writers or they were telling us the truth, that they came to this Earth from the planet Nibiru to mine gold and created Homo Sapiens. Sure some of these extraterrestrials may have bases throughout the world, but they are far from being terrestrials. I’m sorry Mac Tonnies has it all wrong.

The Kat Webb Story: The Heavy Breathing Stepfather Ghost
It was one month after my stepfather died that the activity started. My mother would tell me that she would hear heavy breathing around the house. She believed it was my stepfather who died one month before. My stepfather depended on his survival by being hooked up to an oxygen tank. I didn't believe her, then one day my mother calls me and I heard in the background - the heavy breathing. I rushed over to my mother's house and heard the heavy breathing with my own ears. Not only did I hear it, but my grandson heard it. To this day, I ponder on what I was actually hearing. Was I really hearing the phantasm sounds of my deceased stepfather?

Pictures from Bohemian Ball July 17, 2010
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/BohemianBallJuly172010/

Shout Out to Twyla Whitson!
Thank you for your exceptional Arkansas paranormal stories. Let me know when I can share your experience to the world!

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International)
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.shannonmccabe.com/2010_Vampire_Ball.html
HPI Halloween Vampire Ball, info found above:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esmkVLpl5So
Shan & Paul at Arcade Library - Paranormal Talk, Video by John Shue.
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Chatterbrew!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Autism: Third Eye to the Paranormal?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1