HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Neialia Cabico, Hairstylist/Paranormal Experiencer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Neialia Cabico, Hairstylist/Paranormal Experiencer   Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:04 am

Interview with Neialia ‘Nea’ Leilani Cabico, Hairstylist, Paranormal Experiencer
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

Question: Neialia, tell me something about yourself. Your family life, schools you went to and I heard you are getting married!

Answer: I have two brothers and my family is very large. I am from the Bay Area and moved to Sacramento about 4 years ago. Yes, I am getting married, in a couple years to a great guy that I met at a Sacramento bar ‘Old Taver’.

Question: Neialia..that is a mouth full, can I just call you Nia?

Answer: Yes you sure can.

Question: Okay Nia, that is much better. How did you get into hairstyling? Where do you work at?

Answer: My parents told me I had to do something with my life, so I chose to be a hair stylist because it was the least schooling, I had no idea I would love it so much. I work at a great little day spa named Lotus Healing Art Center, we are tucked away in a court yard behind Art Works 21 on J St.

Question: If someone wants their hair done, how can they contact you?

Answer: They can just give me a call at 916 447-HAIR. I work for the Lotus Healing Art Center – Nia’s Notorious Hair, 1812 J Street, Suite #14, Sacramento, CA 95811 appt call 916 807 1228, salon 916 447-HAIR http://www.lotushealingartscenter.com/

Question: What are your specialties when it comes to hairstyling?

Answer: I do a mean A line hair cut.

Question: Can your customers become difficult? If so, how do you handle them?

Answer: Yes, some customers can become difficult but they are just the ones that know what they want and I just accomodate them, and make them feel at ease.

Question; Since I am a paranormal investigator, I heard that you had some paranormal experiences, can you please explain?

Answer: Yes, I actually have had a lot of them, during the interview I actually felt comfortable talking about one that is close to my heart. About 7 years ago, my best friend was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and they found the disease too late. She passed away and I was devastated. I was in Cosmetology school and she was a hair stylist, I would hang out with her every day and almost every night. We had the best times together. When she passed I was not able to sleep too well and when I did get to sleep it was around 4 or 5 in the morning. I never felt at ease in my own room. I felt her around me and I was so sad that she gave up her fight and I just wanted her to pass and be happy. One night I was just sick and tired of not sleeping and I felt unsettled, so I asked out loud, “Sheri if you are here, please just call my cell phone.” My phone lit up and her name was on the cell phone screen like this: “Sheri………….” I was not scared for some reason. Shortly after that I became tired and fell asleep like a baby.

Question: When did these experiences start happening and can you tell me about the first experience?

Answer: I can remember being so sacred of the dark at a very early age maybe 4 or 5. I can’t remember when I have not had experiences.

Question: Can you give me a quick summary of some other experiences you had, like the balloon entity that came down a stairwell?

Answer: 1. I saw balloon type figures coming down the stairs at my mom’s house in Gold River.
2. My dad saw something coming out of my room and I had worry dolls under my pillow that he did not know of.
3. I felt my grandpa hold my hand after he passed.
4. My brother’s toys that were in my closet would go off without batteries.
5. I saw a shadow of feet, before my own shadow, while leaving a place I used to work at.

Question: Okay, some easy questions. Tell me about some of the great things you enjoy about Sacramento, places you go to, etc.

Answer: Places to eat are: Vocalos, Ink, Chicago Fire, Luigi’s the one downtown and the one off Stockton. I love to go to local bars, like Q St. Bar and Grill A.K.A Benny’s.

Question: What are your TV shows?

Answer: Glee ,Jerry Springer, and Maury when they do the DNA results.

Question: What is your favorite song?

Answer: The Sweater Song by Weezer.

Question: Where have you traveled to?

Answer: Italy, New York, and Vegas.

Question: Thank you for this fantastic interview. Are there any words of wisdom you have for your readers?
Answer: Always wear clean underwear.

Interview Date: Sept 30, 2010, Thursday
Time: 1800 Hours

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International)
www.hpiparanormal.net
Dark View HPI Videos
http://darkviewparanormal.phanfare.com/2010/
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Neialia Cabico, Hairstylist/Paranormal Experiencer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top