HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nadia W. Carmichael Paranormal Experiencer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Nadia W. Carmichael Paranormal Experiencer   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:12 am

Interview with Nadia W, Carmichael Paranormal Experiencer
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

Question: You are a very interesting person and have a lot of insight on various things here in Sacramento, that we will delve into later in this interview. For right now, please tell me something personal about yourself.

Answer: I am such a gamer and nerd. I love playing Halo, Call of Duty, Gears of War. I watch NCIS. I love hanging out with friends and playing pool. I go to Hardtime Billards.

Question: I hear you live in a haunted house?

Answer: I wouldn’t say that it is haunted, because I consider a haunting to be extremely active. My house has some activity, but not haunted. I hear footsteps, sometimes laughter, but it’s a situational house. I have a friend of mine and her niece, who is ten years old, and when she comes into the house, they go crazy. The girl usually is frightened, because she cannot tell what will happen, but we hear doors bang, sometimes see shadows, but the “ghosts” react to the people within the home.

Question: How do you feel living in a house like this one?

Answer: Honestly, I feel comfortable. I don’t feel threatened, or scared. I feel as if I’m safe and secure here.

Question: So, tell me about your family history.

Answer: Well, my parents were born in China and raised in Brazil. So the way I see it, is that we don’t really belong to a specific church, but more we believe in many religions. My father’s side of the family has been Russian Orthodox for many generations, while my mother’s side has a mix of Catholic. But as we have grown up, we have also adopted a little of Buddhism. We are more spiritual than religious. In Russian Orthodoxy, we have been raised in a very strict church, even though it has lightened up quite a bit. My grandmother and my father were both very involved in the church, but as the years have passed, I have found my beliefs and faith in other ways.

My mother grew up in Sao Paulo, and had many stories from there. The way I believe it, is that the “gifted ones” are given a specific gift, whether it is sight, hearing, touch, feel, or smell. I believe everyone has some sixth sense to the other side, but we have a specific gift that we either accept or deny. My mother used to have friends in Brazil that would open their house to the public for people who were curious. They would have a round table and the seating would be against the walls. As people would walk in, they would tell them where to sit. The people, who would sit at the table, were the gifted ones. They used to say it was voluntary possession and usually, it would be people’s guardian angels.

Question: I am confused, when you say voluntary possession, what exactly do you mean by that? What were they trying to accomplish?

Answer: Actually… they separated people as observers and people involved. The voluntary possession was people that would get possessed by a spirit, and they would consider it as their guardian angel giving them advice. The people who sat against the walls were people who did not have the gift, but they were allowed to observe the experience.

Question: Do you have any family superstitions?

Answer: YES. We used to believe in a family curse that a parent would die by the first borns age of 10. My grandmother passed when my mother was ten, and my father passed when my sister was 10 as well. But it’s just a superstition. We also believe spiders crawling toward you is some type of news.

Question: Can I ask you what Russian Orthodox Church it was that you went to here in Sacramento?

Answer: I can’t remember the church’s name at the moment, but it is the Russian Orthodox Church in downtown Sacramento. I still go there at least a few times a year, and they also will give permission for people to observe their practices.

Question: You mentioned to me that you might have the ability to interpret dreams. Why do you feel you have that ability?

Answer: I believe that when we are awake and running around, we have barriers we put up. I feel that spirits, if needed, will visit people in dreams to get their point across. My family and I are very interested in dreams, but I cannot say I am an expert at it. Each person’s mind works differently, so there is no true dictionary of dreams. You have to get to know how people work individually before you can even attempt to interpret.

Question: I met you at Shannon McCabe’s 2010 Vampire Ball, did you enjoy this Ball and if you did why?

Answer: I did. It was an ENTIRELY new experience for me. At first I thought showing up that I would blend in with everyone, I found out later I was extremely underdressed. I love how everyone was so in character and had so much fun. I felt like I was in a different world there and it was so much fun. It was beyond new and exciting. I’m hoping to go next year as well.

Question: What other places do you frequent in Sacramento?

Answer: Other than the pool hall, I usually stay home with friends and family. Sometimes I go to Taste of Brazil for food. Otherwise, I normally stay home and play video games online.

Question: What are you trying to accomplish in life, your future goals?

Answer: Right now, my family is my priority, but I want to go back to school desperately. I loved studying different languages, and am hoping to become a translator or work in the medical field. I haven’t decided yet. All I want to do is in some way have a positive imprint on this world.

Question: Why was your mother accused of being a witch and who accused her?

Answer: Ha-ha, yes, but it was her mother-in-law, who really had resentment against my mother. It was some bump on her hand that “magically” went away.

Question: Thank you for this great interview, tell me what your favorite books, TV shows, movies are?

Answer: NCIS is the best. I also loved Firefly, Serenity, FLCL, and I’m a huge fan of Gene Kelly and Tim Burton. I love really old movies the best though.

Question: If you had 6 dinner guests, 3 historical and 3 fictional, who would they be?

Answer: I would have to say Benjamin Franklin, Gene Kelly, and Betty Davis for historical. Fictional… I would have to say Talia from Arrows of the Queen, Wash from “Firefly” and one of the mystics from “The Dark Crystal”

Question: How can people contact you?

Answer: Via Facebook

Question: What is your favorite song?

Answer: I have a few, but Red by Daniel Merriweather is my new favorite.

Question: Any words of wisdom for your readers, before you go?

Answer: Definitely do NOT judge a book by its cover. I believe in “innocent until proven guilty.” Everyone has been judged at some point in their lives, and it is not pleasant. No matter what, in the end, it’s the people who we love and who love us that matter the most.

END OF INTERVIEW.

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS & EVENTS:

Shannon McCabe Interviews Charlaine Harris!
http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2367

From the Hearts and Theory 4 by Teresa Williams:
http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2366

Chicago's Long Lost Son Haunts Cemetery by Sandy Wells
http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2358

The Trudy Bryant Story: Demon with Beady Eyes
Met with Trudy on October 26, 2010 at Starbucks, 709 Cirby Way #100 at Roseville. Trudy tells me a compelling story and wanted my opinion. Twenty years ago her former husband's friend became possessed. When he started acting crazy and trying to bite her former husband, she noticed that the dresser moved on its own from the floor to the carpet. Her former husband's friend while in his possession mode draws a pentagram on the kitchen table cloth cover. The next night, she noticed beady red eyes floating around her bedroom and on the ceiling. She notified a pastor and he did a cleansing of the home and the entity was vanquished.

The Lorie Vernier Story: Touched by Angels.
Lorie has an unusual gift, she can feel the presence of angels. If Lorie is in a place that she feels unsafe or alone somewhere in the dark, her angels will make their presence known and when this happens, she knows she is safe. When she knows her angels are around, she once again feels her confidence.

2010 Vampire Ball Part 1 - Created by John Shue!
http://www.viddler.com/explore/TheParaViews/videos/19/

2010 Vampire Ball Part 2 - Created by John Shue!
http://www.viddler.com/explore/TheParaViews/videos/21/

Paul Leaird, Storm Chaser
I guess it runs in the blood. I chase ghosts and my late cousin Paul Leaird was a storm chaser. Here is an except from his journal: "The date is ---- ---- ----- and it was a high-risk tornado outbreak day. I started the day in Colgate, Oklahoma. The radio was broadcasting that it was a extremely dangerous situation if you were out on the roads or highway. I managed to get myself over to the Kansas/Oklahoma border south and southwest of Wichita. After discussions with other chasers, I decided to move along towards a northern target.

I drove north, then west on I-70, there was scattered cumulus clouds developing across the area. I was concerned that storms would explode before I reached the target area. This day appeared ominous and explosive. Warm moist winds glided Southeast as fluffy cumulus clouds moved across a blue sky. I saw a brief needle funnel form and disappear.

I followed the storm and dust was blowing all over, I saw another funnel form and it became a large white tornado. The tornado hit the ground and debris was everywhere.

The white tornado was rated F2 on the Fujita damage scale. Luckily, there were no reported injuries. I did find some 3 to 4 inch diameter hailstones laying on the ground behind the storm. On this day, I saw 6 funnels, 4 becoming tornados. With all of the tornado activity, there was no extreme damage. Two barns were obliterated".

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Administrator
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International)
www.hpiparanormal.net
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
Dark View HPI Videos
http://darkviewparanormal.com/
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nadia W. Carmichael Paranormal Experiencer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1