PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Amy M. Cruz, Paranormal Experiencer   Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:26 am

Interview with Amy M. Cruz, Paranormal Experiencer
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

Personal Note from Paul Dale Roberts.
Amy was a breath of fresh air. Her story was quite intriguing and I can tell she is hungry for the hunt! She will be headed for some 'Good Times' with HPI and to understand what I mean, hear this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSROm-vgVRk
Good Times by Alan Jackson

Question: Tell me something personal about yourself, your family life, things you like to do, such as hobbies and recreational activities, maybe schools you have attended, etc.

Answer: To give you a brief description of myself, I’ll first begin my telling you where I’m from. I was born in San Jose, Ca, but raised in Big Bear Lake, Ca. I have two sisters and one brother. One of my sisters is my twin. Recently, we lost my mother which has been tough, so life has been hard to enjoy without my mother. Esperanza was everything wonderful in our lives.
Special Note: Natalie (Amy’s twin) has a psychic connection with Amy.

Question: You had a paranormal experience in San Diego, can you explain?

Answer: Yes, I had a paranormal experience in San Diego. I was then living with a boyfriend who managed a hotel in Clairemont Mesa. His position required him to live on-site, where he had a suite. One evening, in the middle of the night, I was having a hard time falling asleep, this was typical for me. Since I couldn’t fall asleep, I quietly sat in bed, when I suddenly heard someone or something come from the other side of the suite and entered the suite’s living-room. Now, the unique thing about this suite is that there were two exits/entrances that lead to the outside, one entrance from the living-room and one from one from our bedroom. The only way to enter the doors is to have the suite key, which only we had copies of. So, going back to that night…I heard a very loud slam which came from the living room followed by stomping footsteps heading towards our bedroom. Instantly I thought someone broke into the suite and I remained quiet and pretended I was asleep. The footsteps came straight into the bedroom and stopped directly by my side of the bed. All I could hear was the heavy breathing of what sounded to be a male who was angry. The sound of the breathing evaporated to dead silence. I thought that maybe this intruder knew I was awake and waiting for me to open up my eyes to attack. Well, it started all over again, footsteps charging from the living room to the bedroom, only this time I heard a strange noise from this entity, it was a very deep and sinister gargling. The gargling sounded like a strange language that I was not able to comprehend.

The tone was threatening and as I lay frozen all I could think of was that I was going to be attacked. Then just after few short moments a voice that was much softer and sounded somewhat familiar said into my right ear, “If you love me, then show me”. I instantly thought of my boyfriend. I thought he heard or saw what was in the room. I slowly turned my head to sneak a peak towards him. Much to my surprise, my partner was facing the opposite direction and sound asleep. My body turned ice cold and I realized I was tricked. I shifted my attention to the foot of the bed and there peering at the both of us was a dark black figure hunched down with arms propped upright with both hands lying flat on the bed with a threatening look in its eye. All I can recall after seeing this ugly non-human like figure was to scream at the top of my lungs. My partner woke up in shock and he too froze thinking a robber was in the bedroom. He paused before turning on the lights and discovered absolutely nothing was in the suite with us. There were no signs of breaking and entering, but the look of fear on my face, he knew to call security and have the premises searched. Nothing was found and all that I was left was a hotel bible and all the lights left on for the rest of the night.

Question: Do you feel maybe you have psychic abilities and that entities are attracted to you?

Answer: I think everyone has psychic abilities. There may be some that are more in tune with those abilities than others. I haven’t really tried to test any possible abilities. I think that it is possible to attract entities if I really tried.

Question: Amy, welcome to HPI and I look forward to your abilities as an investigator. I am impressed that you have actually done some independent investigating on your own and I feel you will contribute a lot to HPI. Tell us something before you go, what TV shows, movies and books do you like and what is your favorite song?

Answer: Wow, well thank you very much! I also look forward to being apart of HPI and investigating with you. Let’s see…well my favorite TV shows, movies and books are: I love the History Channel, Discovery Channel & the Sci-Fi Channel. I loved the books Conversations With God by Neal Donald Walsch, The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice. My favorite groups or bands: Feist, Kings of Leon, Prince, Lady Gaga.

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

http://www.viddler.com/explore/TheParaViews/videos/35/
Loomis Revisited - An HPI Investigation

SHOUT OUTS!
Nel (Author) Penney, Author of the Book: Treasures in the House of the Righteous.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.lorenasangels.com/
Lorena's Angel's Cards by Diana Lorena Valencia Riomana
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B004M45Z2S
My Amazon Bio Link for Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Dark View HPI Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkviewProductions
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Amy M. Cruz, Paranormal Experiencer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1