AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Kelly Parker, Paranormal Experiencer   Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:35 am

Interview with Kelly Parker, Paranormal Experiencer
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

Question: Kelly, tell us something about yourself. Such as your favorite recreational activities, hobbies, family life, places you lived, etc.

Answer: Some of my recreational activities are getting involved with rescue groups and finding homes for animals. I love to hike. I am a big sports person, I like going to events. I volunteered at the soup kitchen, assisting the homeless. My hobby is writing, I love writing stories. I am definitely an outdoor person. I have lived in Sacramento my whole life, for 39 years. Some of my favorite places in Sacramento are going to Capitol Park, Music Circus, Old Sacramento and the Railroad History Museum.

Question: Kelly, you have an unusual story to tell. You work at a kennel here in Sacramento. A kennel that we will leave ‘nameless’. What has been happening at this kennel?

Answer: It started about 4 years ago at this kennel. The first thing I noticed was a woman’s disembodied voice whispering. I have heard doors opening and closing by themselves. The lights constantly flick off and on. The first actual encounter I had at this Sacramento kennel is was when I heard the woman’s voice calling my name.

Question: Have you ever seen an apparition at the kennel?

Answer: The first sighting I saw was a whitish shadowy figure against the wall, I could make out her face and what she was wearing.

Question: What did her face look like, was she young or old? What was she wearing?

Answer: I could tell she was from either the 1860s or the 1880s. I think she looked about 27 years old, when she died. She has a Little House on the Prairie type of dress with a bonnet. She had a very pretty face, long brown hair, blue eyes. She tried to communicate with me. I started getting impressions from her, sensing her communication to me, that came directly in my mind. I sensed her name was Emma Stewart-Mulligan.

Question: Do you know how she died?

Answer: The answers came to me from Emma, I felt she spent some time in a sanitarium and she was hung. I felt from Emma that 3 men came on her property and killed her and her husband John. I didn’t understand why this happened.

Question: How many times have you seen her?

Answer: I have seen her a few times…but, I always thought those were residual and when she communicates with me, it’s a whole different thing and I believe that is intelligent.

Question: How do the dogs react when Emma is around?

Answer: There has been times when the dogs would run down the hallway of the kennel and Emma would be standing in the back of the hallway and the dogs would stop in their tracks and become frightened and then run quickly away from Emma, in the opposite direction.

Question: Do the dogs bark at Emma?

Answer: Yes, at times, but they will also interact with her, surround her, use their paws as if they were trying to swat her, it’s absolutely weird sometimes.

Question: Is there anything else going on?

Answer: There is a husband and wife spirit there, they call themselves Frank and Kathleen. They seem intelligent and are curious about this time period. I sense that Frank is a blacksmith. They seem to very curious and wanting to know about electronic things around the kennel. If I hear any entities around the kennel, I will respond to them, which they seem to like. Sometimes Frank acts like a gentleman and will open doors for me. At the kennel things get moved around a lot. In the large kitchen area, a fork was standing straight up on its own, it stood up straight for 30 or 40 seconds, absolutely amazing. We have heard two women laughing, 2 men conversing. We have heard footsteps walking on a wooden floor. Kennel staff have heard parlor music, it sounds like people are having a party. My husband has told me that Emma has stood at the foot of our bed watching us sleep. That is a bit creepy.

Question: If people have questions about this story, can they email you?

Answer: Sure, my email is: knp971@yahoo.com

Question: Here is a fun question. What books, movies and TV shows do you like?

Answer: SyFy Channel’s Ghosthunters. Movies based on classics, like To Kill a Mockingbird. I love Animal Planet, History Channel. I love Ghostbusters, Skeleton Key, Poltergeist. I love historical books. I read a lot of autobiographies.

Question: What is your favorite song?

Answer: All Along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix.

Question: Thank you for this wonderful interview. Do you have any words of wisdom for your readers?

Answer: Yes, keep your minds open to all things around you.

Note: Kelly has been to England and France. She saw 2 apparitions in the Tower of London, something she will never forget.

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

BRAD STEIGER'S THE WEREWOLF BOOK!
Legendary Author Brad Steiger is coming out with a book called: The Werewolf Book. He asked me to do a write-up on werewolf comic books and comic book graphic novels, here is that write-up.

Hi! My name is Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior, I am teaming up with Jack Russell aka Werewolf by Night (Marvel Comics) to tell you how the curse of lycanthrope has infected not only this book: Brad Steiger’s The Werewolf Book, but has also infected our media, especially comic books and comic book graphic novels. As you comic book fiends out there know, Jack Russell is an anti-hero in the Marvel Universe. He first appeared in Marvel Spotlight #1 and #2. He became part of the Marvel Universe when he encountered Doctor Strange, West Coast Avengers, Moon Knight, Morbius – The Living Vampire. Jack became cursed with the werewolf disease in Transylvania and his life has never been the same since.

Paul: Jack, tell us about some of the comic books and comic book graphic novels out there, that center on the werewolf legend.

Jack: There are many Paul. The Book of Jack is a comic book graphic novel that tells a story about a homeless boy that finds a magic book. When he loses that magic book, he is cursed with lycanthrope. He must find the book to end the curse! Then there are other comic book graphic novels such as: Werewolf by Richard Corben, filled with a multitude of werewolf short stories, World of Darkness Compendium Vol 1 which centers on werewolves and vampires. Gamers that are familiar with this role playing universe will love this graphic novel. You can find a werefox and Tanuki in Neil Gaiman’s The Dream Hunters.

Paul: Jack, a lot of people don’t realize that many movies that we see today originate from comic books and there is talk of making a Marvel Comics’ Werewolf by Night into a movie.

Jack: That would be sweet, I only can wonder who would play me? Besides comics, there are great werewolf movies such as the recent 2010 The Wolfman, then there was Blood and Chocolate, Ginger Snaps, Underworld where vampires continue their war against werewolves, Twilight Series, more vampires vs. werewolves, the Howling, American Werewolf in London, 1981 The Night of the Werewolf and 1972 Moon of the Wolf.

Paul: Jack, those are some great werewolf movies and besides movies, I enjoyed TV shows like SyFy Channel’s Being Human which deals with a ghost, werewolf and vampire that co-habit an apartment.

Jack: Yes, I love Being Human, but back to comic book graphic novels, how can we forget Only the End of the World Again by Neil Gaiman, Black Furies, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Comic Book Graphic Novel that features Buffy’s werewolf friend Oz?

Paul: Yes! Oz, how could I forget him?! How about comic book graphic novels such as Bone Gnawers and let’s do a little Manga lycanthrope with Akira in Crescent Moon?

Jack: Not bad. When Kolchak – The Night Stalker went off the air, then came the birth of Kolchak’s comic books and later Kolchak’s comic book graphic novel. Kolchak came in contact with many monsters and some of those monsters turned out to be werewolves! Paul, do you like Japanese werewolves? If you do, then you need to check out Wolf’s Rain Vol 1. If you like Manga werewolves, we have a slew of them, such as: Until the Full Moon; Spirited Away Picture Book; Sokora Refugees; Stonehaven – Milk Cartons & Dog Biscuits and finally Legends in Exile!

Paul: Jack, this was truly enlightening and I guess my all time favorite comic books that have werewolves in them are Lycanthrope Leo, Wolff & Byrd and the Astounding Wolf-Man! This was a great conversation and I am glad that there is no full moon tonight, so let’s sit down under this street lamp and finish reading legendary paranormal author Brad Steiger’s The Werewolf Book!! There is so much to learn!

Jack: I agree!!

HPI AND THE TRAVEL CHANNEL:
Recently the Travel Channel contacted Shannon McCabe and I, and wanted to know if we knew anyone that had sexual encounters with entities. Our celebrity psychic/paranormal investigator Belinda Bentley had such an encounter and now she is featured on the Travel Channel, you can watch the preview here:
http://www.travelchannel.com/Places_Trips/Travel_Ideas/Haunted_Travels/Get_To_Know_The_Ghostly_Lovers

SPEAKING OF WEREWOLVES:
http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2741
A Comic Book Graphic Novel: The Howler by Creative Elamentz
A Book Review.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.lorenasangels.com/
Lorena's Angel's Cards by Diana Lorena Valencia Riomana
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B004M45Z2S
My Amazon Bio Link for Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Dark View HPI Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkviewProductions
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kelly Parker, Paranormal Experiencer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1