HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lucy Ortiz, Sacramento Dicernment Experiencer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Lucy Ortiz, Sacramento Dicernment Experiencer   Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:55 am

Interview with Lucy Ortiz, Sacramento Discernment Experiencer
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

The theme song to this interview is Echo and the Bunnymen: Lips like Sugar,which can be heard here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjkoX1uQcfE&feature=related

The reason for this theme song, is because it started playing as soon as this interview started.

Question: Tell me something personal about yourself. Your hobbies, family life, recreational activities, etc.

Answer: I love to crochet, karaoke, play pool, read self help books, do comedy, cook, listen to music, and design. I am most creative in the mornings. I live for my kids, would not trade them for all the tea in China. I love to go for walks and play catch with a mitt and softball. Batting cages are so fun. I find that I am very competitive.

Question: You told me something exciting, that you were auditioning for a movie. Can you elaborate?

Answer: I am auditioning for a film called “Mi Tierra”. It is actually a thesis for some students at a art school, however they plan to enter it in a film festival where I am hoping to get “discovered”, just a dream., but hey, you don’t win the lottery unless you buy a ticket eh?

Question: Tell me about your psychic dreams? You told me some fascinating stuff over the phone, can you tell me about those dreams in this interview?

Answer: I always have dreams about how to confront problems. Such as a husband having an affair, or somebody being pregnant.

Question: You told me about a Mexican ghost army? What is that all about?

Answer: There is a house where my father died in his sleep. There is a ghost of my father in that house, or a spirit that likes us to believe that it is his ghost. People who have stayed in his bed (where he died) have seen him. I have heard noises, and lights have been turned on, but I have never seen the image of a ghost. In that same house, a family member has seen a whole army of ghosts march through. The house is located in an American retired community on the beach in a town called Cantamar.

Question: As a Sacramento resident, you had some strange experiences here. Tell me about the picture incident?

Answer: After a night of self pity and drinking I screamed out to my dead father and asked him what to do about my divorce issue. I went to sleep upset. The next morning my stepmother called and asked if I was okay. I said yeah, not telling her about the pity party and asked her why she asked. She said that the picture of my father was thrown and the shelf was broken where his picture was. Also, my picture was broken and the picture broke. It was face up when it broke which was an indication that I was going to be okay. There were no windows open that night. My stepmother did not know how or why the glass shelf broke.

Question: Tell me some of the places you enjoy visiting here in Sacramento.

Answer: I like Naked Coffee and love to hang out at coffee houses and people watch and crochet.

Question: Are you really taking me to see Sade in August at the former Arco Arena? Whoo hoo! I am soooo ready!

Answer: Hey, if you are a fan then you can appreciate it! Sade rocks!

Question: You mentioned to me about stand up comedy…can you explain? Was this in Sacramento and if so, where at?

Answer: Local bars/restaurants and in a Latin Arts Festival. I like to think I am funny. I entertain myself but sometimes it is nice to hook up with somebody that can share your humor. I don’t like to always be the one who is giving humor, love to receive it as well.

Question: If you had 6 dinner guests, 3 fictional and 3 historical, who would they be and why

Answer: I would love to invite Spiderman because we could fight crime and bad guys together and could keep our stories a secret…I would love to drink with Brian in Family guy, he is hilarious. I would love to get all my beauty tips from Ginger on Gilligan’s Island because all my life I have thought she was the epitome of beauty and creativity, I mean really, berry juice on her lips on an island. If you can stay pretty there, you have to be creative. Historically, I would love to interview Jackie O. and find out all the nitty gritty on her marriage to John F. Kennedy. I would love to hear about her faith in family and kids and true love, and then hear about her shopping excursions when she was married to one of the richest men in the world. Wow, that was some serious shopping. I would love to hear about Frida Kahlo’s struggles on surviving all the pain in life and staying in love with Diego. I would love to interview Harriet Tubman and hear some stories about the fulfilling job she had.

Question: What is your favorite song?

Answer: Bullet Proof by Sade? Rocket Man by Elton John is good too.

Question: What are your favorite movies, TV shows and books?

Answer: I love Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, only because I love the acting ability and looks of Paul Newman and Elizabeth when they were young and restless.
I love Dolores Claiborne because more mothers need to love their daughters as she does. I like Cops because sometimes it feels good to see the bad guys arrested. I never get tired of reading Sandra Cisneros books.

Question: How can people get a hold of you?

Answer: Catch me if you can.

Question: Thank you for this incredible interview. Do you have any words of wisdom for your readers?

Answer: Learn something every day. Live in the now. Appreciate the positive.

Date of Interview: 2011-04-13
Time of Interview: 1800 Hours

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

The Department of Paranormal Activities
In another dimension, in another reality, there is a world in which paranormal investigations are regulated by the government. The Department that regulates the licenses and permits is the Department of Paranormal Activities. You must have a license to UFO hunt, you must have a license to ghost hunt. As I step into this reality from our Multiverse, I discover that there are various licenses and permits that you must have in your possession to do actual paranormal investigating. Here are a list of licenses and permits, along with the fees:

Ghost Hunting License $45.00
Poltergeist Hunting License $28.00
Demon Chasing License $96.00
Demonic and Ghost Cleansing Permit $125.00
UFO Hunting $48.28
Ghost Hunting Summer Season Tag $12.00
Ghost Hunting Winter Season Tag $13.50
Ghost Hunting Spring Season Tag $11.16
Ghost Hunting Fall (Halloween) Season Tag $38.68
Bigfoot Hunting License $28.38
Chupacabra Hunting License $32.00
Digital Voice Recorder 2 or More Permit $45.00
EMF Reader 1 or More Permit $46.00
Digital Voice Recorder 1 Item Permit $21.22
Frank Box User Permit $33.96
Audacity EVP Analysis Permit $44.49
UFO Video Documentation Permit $82.00

Paranormal Enforcement Rangers patrol haunted locations and locations with paranormal activity. Paranormal Investigators must produce the proper licenses and permits to conduct their paranormal investigation, if not the Paranormal Enforcement Ranger will fine them on the spot. Repeat violators could be penalized with possible incarceration.

EGPI INVESTIGATIVE VIDEOS!
http://www.elkgroveparanormalinvestigations.com/Videos/index.html
Elk Grove Paranormal Investigations Videos - See Link Above!

ALIEN ABDUCTION CAUGHT ON CCTV!
Colin Knight of Knightzone Radio, showed me this unique footage:
http://www.cosmic-conspiracies.com/alienabduction.html
UFO Abduction Caught on CCTV

I then placed the video footage on George Knapp & Whitley Strieber’s Facebook Wall and here is what they had to say:

George Knapp, UFO Hunter/Investigative Reporter says:
Very strange. I'm sure there is a way to manipulate the video or play a trick with sheets and blankets but if it's a trick, it's deftly done. The legitimacy of this will, in all likelihood, depend to a great extent on the credibility of the people involved, whether they are trustworthy and what they want out of this. Thanks for sharing.

Whitley Strieber, UFO Hunter/World Renowned Author says:
We tried to research this. They were not forthcoming. Probable hoax.
We offered to copy the supposedly uncopyable video and they wouldn't do it.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Paradoxical Sleuth
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Dark View HPI Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkviewProductions
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lucy Ortiz, Sacramento Dicernment Experiencer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1