HPI Georgetown Paranormal Itinerary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: HPI Georgetown Paranormal Itinerary   Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:08 am

By Staci Butler, Senior Paranormal Lead Investigator and Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

If you have not signed up for this extraordinary paranormal scouting mission, do so while you have a chance at:
www.hpiparanormal.net

Date and Time to Be There:
April 30th, 2011
2 p.m.

2 p.m. Meet and Greet

Admissions fee and signed waivers due; sign in (Please find Shannon)

Briefings and group pictures - Note: There will be two sign up sheets. Shannon McCabe has the attendance sign up sheet, Paul Dale Roberts will have the article sign up sheet. Paul will be writing an article about this scouting mission and this story will be in his next book: HPI Chronicles. A group shot will go with the article.

Tour of land; cave, clearing, etc.

Set up for UFO investigation (if needed)

Between 4 p.m.- 5 p.m.

Carpool to Georgetown Hotel

Get rooms, have dinner and drinks (if needed or wanted)

Listen to stories about entities. Matt grew up at hotel and has plenty.

Investigate attic in groups of no more than 4 at a time; Matt will conduct these tours (donít forget to tip your tour guide). Investigate room 2, will need group leader for this, and bar and grill.

Walk to Miners Club for investigation. Explore underground basement; this is a portion of the underground Georgetown tunnels made and used by miners.

Head back to home for ghost and UFO investigation.

* All times are tentative depending on the flow. Location order is subject to change depending on weather.

* There is muddy ground at the main location so please wear appropriate shoes and clothes. Bring your warm gear as well; it can get chilly in the mountains.

Equipment to Bring (if you have it):
Video cameras
Cameras
FLIR (Forward Looking Infrared)
Binoculars
Telescopes
EMF Readers
Temperature Gauges
Laser lights
High Powered Flashlights
Walkie Talkies
Night Vision Goggles
Digital Audio Recorders
Frank Box

Georgetown Information!
By Paul Dale Roberts, General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

HPI Paranormal Scouts:

Georgetown Investigation is going to be OFF THE CHAIN!

If you are interested in spending a night in Georgetown on April 30, 2011, Saturday, you can stay at the very haunted Georgetown Hotel and if the rooms are not booked yet, you can request to stay in one of their notorious haunted rooms, their information is here:

Georgetown Hotel & Bar
6260 Wentworth Springs Road, Georgetown, CA 95634
(530) 333-2848 ż

To get involved in this scouting mission, sign up at:
http:/www.hpiparanormal.net The scouting mission will go from 2pm into the wee hours!

We will be investigating many areas of Georgetown, a private residence in Georgetown and the property surrounding this residence.

OR YOU CAN BOOK A ROOM AT THE HILLTOP HOTEL:
Staci Butler, HPI Senior Lead Investigator Says:
There are tunnels all over Georgetown. So went to the Miners Club tonight (don't know if you have investigated yet) and talked with the daughter of the owner. I let her know what I did and what we were doing on April 30th. She said that she is positive that the bar is haunted AND, this is the cool part, she has and underground entrance to one of the tunnels the miners built. Her name is Joanna Gagliardo, # is (530) 919-XXXX or (530) 626-XXXX. I'm not sure how far the tunnel goes but she swears there is activity down there. Her mother owns both the Miners Club and the Hilltop Motel (which has bathrooms in all the rooms), so if ppl would like to book a room there that would be great too; contact Tara (manager) at (530) 333-4141 address is Hilltop hotel Hwy 193 at south St., Georgetown. Sooo, my thoughts!!! If ya don't mind changing the venue again, 2 p.m. meet at my house, I will show ppl around the house and where the cave and open areas are for UFO and ghost hunting, do investigation until 8 or 9 p.m.. Since I know that you have already done Georgetown Hotel several times, we can head over there, listen to stories that Matt has, do investigation there (mostly because we can only go in attic in small groups of 4), then walk over to the Miners Club (tunnel access!!!) for investigation as well. Drinks, dancing, etc. at either place to end the night. Let me know what you think. I really think we will get more to come with soooo much to do. I'm pretty excited.
Luv you,
Staci

THE HISTORY OF GEORGETOWN:
Founded August 7, 1849, by George Phipps and party, Georgetown was nicknamed "Growlersburg"
because of the heavy gold-laden quartz rocks that "growled" in the miners' pants pockets as they walked
around town. The first post office was established in 1851.[1] After the disastrous fire in 1852 the old town
was moved from the canyon in lower Main Street to its present site, and, unique in early-day planning,
Main Street was laid out 100 feet (30 m) wide, with side streets 60 feet (18 m). After this new
reconstruction, the residents of the city proclaimed their town as the "Pride of the Mountains". The hub of
an immensely rich gold mining area, Georgetown had a population of about three thousand in 1854-56.
As a gold rush camp, the community outlasted many other towns because the gold found nearby was solid
primary deposits, as opposed to placer deposits. Gold production continued until after the turn of the 20th
century.

THE ACTIVITY AT THE RESIDENCE:
Now a word from Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
The home and property that we will be investigating is active with paranormal activity. In 1853, a cowboy
panhandler nicknamed Broken Neck, (the name was given to him, because his head was always tilted to
one side) was caught cheating during a poker game. 6 men went after him from the local saloon and
chased him down. The leader of the posse was Black Hat Tucker. When they captured Broken Neck,
Black Hat Tucker tied his hands together and tied his legs up with rope. Black Hat Tucker dragged Broken
Neck behind his horse into the nearby woods, where Broken Neck hit his head on a rock and died
instantly. They threw his body down a ravine. The ravine is near the property we are investigating. A
ghostly sighting of a little boy was also seen on this property by a psychic. Another interesting aspect of
the property is that it is located at the Triangle Corridor.

According to Bill Birnes of History Channelís UFO Hunters, the triangle corridor covers this area and all of
Gold Country, all the way to Mount Shasta. Many triangular shaped UFOs are seen in this area and theory
is that the UFOs are interested in our gold. The Sumerian clay tablets explain that ancient aliens have
always been interested in our gold to correct their depleting ozone layer. Scientists recently found out that
if you spray gold dust into the atmosphere, it will heal our own ozone layer. Gold is the source and most
usable metallic for computer components and many other electronic devices.

Georgetown Ghost and UFO Scouting Mission!

Date of Investigation: April 30, 2011 Saturday
Arrival Time: 2pm
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
HOW DO YOU GO, BY GOING TO THE LINK BELOW TO SIGN UP:
http://www.hpiparanormal.net/HPI_Events.html

WAIVER FORMS WILL NEED TO BE SIGNED.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Cameras, video cameras, telescopes, binoculars, night vision goggles, digital audio recorders, EMF Readers, K2 readers, etc. Bring what you have, if you have no equipment, your senses will do just as well. IMPORTANT: BRING SNACKS, YOU MAY GET HUNGRY WHILE INVESTIGATING!

THE HISTORY OF GEORGETOWN:
Founded August 7, 1849, by George Phipps and party, Georgetown was nicknamed "Growlersburg" because of the heavy gold-laden quartz rocks that "growled" in the miners' pants pockets as they walked around town. The first post office was established in 1851.[1] After the disastrous fire in 1852 the old town was moved from the canyon in lower Main Street to its present site, and, unique in early-day planning, Main Street was laid out 100 feet (30 m) wide, with side streets 60 feet (18 m). After this new reconstruction, the residents of the city proclaimed their town as the "Pride of the Mountains". The hub of an immensely rich gold mining area, Georgetown had a population of about three thousand in 1854-56. As a gold rush camp, the community outlasted many other towns because the gold found nearby was solid primary deposits, as opposed to placer deposits. Gold production continued until after the turn of the 20th century.

THE ACTIVITY AT THE RESIDENCE:
Now a word from Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
The home and property that we will be investigating is active with paranormal activity. In 1853, a cowboy panhandler nicknamed Broken Neck, (the name was given to him, because his head was always tilted to one side) was caught cheating during a poker game. 6 men went after him from the local saloon and chased him down. The leader of the posse was Black Hat Tucker. When they captured Broken Neck, Black Hat Tucker tied his hands together and tied his legs up with rope. Black Hat Tucker dragged Broken Neck behind his horse into the nearby woods, where Broken Neck hit his head on a rock and died instantly. They threw his body down a ravine. The ravine is near the property we are investigating. A ghostly sighting of a little boy was also seen on this property by a psychic. Another interesting aspect of the property is that it is located at the Triangle Corridor.

According to Bill Birnes of History Channelís UFO Hunters, the triangle corridor covers this area and all of Gold Country, all the way to Mount Shasta. Many triangular shaped UFOs are seen in this area and theory is that the UFOs are interested in our gold. The Sumerian clay tablets explain that ancient aliens have always been interested in our gold to correct their depleting ozone layer. Scientists recently found out that if you spray gold dust into the atmosphere, it will heal our own ozone layer. Gold is the source and most usable metallic for computer components and many other electronical devices.

Laguna Creek Wetlands Paranormal Scouting Mission
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

Date of Scouting Mission: August 13, Saturday
Time of Scouting Mission: 9pm
Who Can Go? Open to the Public
Price of Scouting Mission: FREE
Location to Meet: 5606 Moonlight Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758
Contact Phone Number: 916 203 7503

We will have a potluck at my home, before the scouting mission. Bring a dish or beverage. Moderate drinking allowed on scouting missions.

Equipment Needed:
Flashlights
Cameras
Video Cameras
Digital Audio Recorders
EMF Readers
Temperature Gauges
Night Vision Goggles (I have)

Here is the lowdown. Some of the neighborhood high school kids tell me that certain parts of Laguna Creek Wetlands are haunted. I also heard this story when my son Jason lived at home.

Jason and his friends would party near the wetlands. Some of the kids would party at a clump of Eucalyptus trees and also party at a historical site called the Lee/Wightman site off Big Horn Blvd. Jason's friends claimed they have seen a white wisp near the trees and at the historical site. I never took any credence to their claims, but later discovered that the clump of trees were imported from Australia. Because Eucalyptus trees usually grow in clumps and they are tall, they make for good shelter, especially for caravans.

This shelter that was used my early settlers of the Elk Grove region. A site near the Eucalyptus trees is a historical site called Lee/Wightman Site. A site that once had a blacksmith shop there in 1865. Renovations done in 1907, and later a barn and tenant house that was built on the site in 1936. There is nothing there now, except a sign describing what was once there. The sign says that it was a ranch with a main house, blacksmith shop, smoke house, barn granary, pumphouse, harvester shed and a storage shed.
I did my own private investigation there and captured orbs and a strange burst of light in one of my photographs, nothing that I would deem as paranormal, nothing that I would say is significant.
But, just recently 3 high school kids told me they again saw a misty floating object through the fields and then all of a sudden it vanished. There was no fog, weather conditions were normal, no wind. They even said, later they heard a woman wimpering..when they went over to investigate, there was nothing in the area where the sound was heard.

With this most recent report, I think itís time to bring a team out there and explore this area. Since there is so much to explore, this scouting mission will be open to the public and it is FREE.

We even have a monster at the Laguna Creek Wetlands. After this article was published:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
A UC Davis professor under the grounds of confidentiality (he does not want his name released to the public), admitted to releasing a large salamander in this creek area.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1