HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lisa Steele, Playboy Model & Paranormal Experiencer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Lisa Steele, Playboy Model & Paranormal Experiencer   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:05 am

Interview Lisa Steele, Model & Paranormal Experiencer
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpipranormal.net

Special Note: Lisa Steele is from the Sacramento area. She is a model. She has a fascinating life in which she dated famous rock stars, partied at the Playboy Mansion and has some unusual paranormal experiences. This is her story.

To see pictures of Lisa Steele, drop by here:
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/LisaSteele/

To hear Lisa Steele's favorite song, stop by here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azVqekQBK8g

Question: Tell me something personal about yourself. I know you are currently a model, but you had such a fascinating life. Right now, what are your hobbies, recreational activities and please talk a bit about your family life.

Answer: My hobbies are vast. I love to read, travel, go to museums, art shows, concerts, the theater, and I love involving myself in the welfare of all animals and the environment. I was born and raised in the Sacramento area and am very close to my family.

Question: What is your favorite song?

Answer:
"Africa", from Toto.

Question: Tell me about your dad's cool ghost story?

Answer: As related to me by my father, when he was 8 years old he viewed what appeared to be smoke emanating from the chimney across the street. It would appear as smoke, then materialize as an apparition that actually looked at him. he found out the next day that the owner had died 2 days prior.

Question: Tell us about your modeling.

Answer: I started pursuing modeling when I was 19 years old. I was told by numerous people that I should try modeling if I wasn’t one already.

Question: What is your connection with Richard Trenton Chase aka the Vampire of Sacramento, Richard Ramirez aka The Night Stalker, Doreathea Puente and Patty Hearst?

Answer: Richard Chase’s first victim lived 3 houses down from me when I was a baby. My dad also worked with his uncle. My aunt’s friend dated Richard Ramirez briefly before he started his murder spree. My cousin was a neighbor of Doreathea Puente. He was home at the time the cops showed up at her residence to arrest her. My grandfather was at the bank in Carmichael, Cal at the time that Patty Hearst and the SLA robbed it.

Question: You have a fascination with the paranormal, tell me about some of your paranormal experiences.

Answer: Well, Some of my first experiences dated back to when I was very little. I lived in Citrus Heights. I used to hear what sounded like a poker parlor going on in the kitchen. I’d hear an old time piano play, the drawers open and slammed closed, and I heard people playing cards. When I was 5 I came up with this brilliant idea to sleep under an end table in the living room. My mom informed me that it wasn’t a good idea. I shunned her and decided to do it anyway. Well, after about 5 minutes, I realized it was a stupid idea and proceeded to walk down the hallway when I heard a very loud and distinct, “hoooo, raaaaa”. I flew to my bed and never mentioned it to my parents. Not long after we moved to Roseville, near Maidu Park. Well, that land is Indian Burial grounds. My first crazy experience was when I was 12 years old. My dad and I were the only ones home at the time. He was out mowing the lawn and from my bedroom doorway I have a clear view of the bathroom. I was changing my shirt at the time and as soon as I did I saw the bathroom door slam closed. I just thought it was my dad coming in to use the bathroom. Then I heard what I thought was my dad pound on the light switches, yet the light remained on. I was about to knock on the door when I heard my dad in the kitchen. I ran and told him someone was in the bathroom. He ran down the hall and tried to open the door, but it was locked. He finally opened it and not only was there nobody in there, but the faucet was running and the mirror was fogged up with what looked like half the letter “h” written on it. I didn’t go anywhere near that bathroom for months.
Another incident was right after my uncle died. I was the only one home at the time when my parent’s clock radio kept coming on. I’d go in and turn it off, just to have it turn on again after I left the room. After 6 times of this happening I finally yelled, “stop turning the radio on!” “You’re not scaring me!” It never came on again. Another time I was alone in the house, I was in my parent’s room staring out their sliding glass door when I heard someone walking on the carpet behind me. I turned around and saw foot impressions being made in the carpet. I was so scared that I ran to my neighbor’s home until my parents returned.

My friends in high school never wanted to stay at my house because they always heard a man’s voice coming from the room right next to mine. To this day, people still hear him mumbling.

The main experience I had was being pulled out of my bed by an unseen force. At the same time I saw what I thought was a devil’s face suddenly appear then disappear from my television screen. I also hear knocking in the walls periodically, but have grown used to it.

Question: You are also a music aficionado. What are some of the musical groups you encountered and your experiences with these groups?

Answer: Hmmm…Well, I met Simon LeBon from Duran Duran and basically ripped him a new one for being blatantly rude to a couple of his fans. I also got into a physical confrontation from one of the members of INXS. I also went on tour briefly with Poison. Nice group of guys ever.

Question: I used to work in Political Reform and I recently found out your father Bob Steele, was the Chief of Staff of Political Reform – Secretary of State. I heard many great things about Bob. Did you want to tell me a bit about your father?

Answer: My father is an enigma within himself. I think he has a genius level mentality, and knows many things about different subjects. His favorite hobby is gardening, and his yard shows it.

Question: You have a radio show and you write for a magazine, can you please tell us about that?

Answer: Yes. I work with Ghostwalk productions and I write for an online e-zine titled, ‘Haunted Path.’ I also co-host a radio show on Tenacity radio online. It airs Tuesdays at 7pm eastern time.

Question: You mentioned off the record about a Serial Slasher you were connected to. Can you tell us about that?

Answer: My first boyfriend was best friends with John Rudoble, aka, The Serial Slasher of Sacramento. Before I dated my boyfriend he tried to set me up with John. I’m so glad I passed on that one.

Question: What TV shows, movies, books do you enjoy?

Answer: I love everything pertaining to true crime and the paranormal. I never read fiction

Question: Do you have any family pets?

Answer: I have 5 pets. 2 dogs, a rabbit, a turtle, and a gecko. My 2 dogs names are: Samar and Hannah. My rabbit is Chloe. My turtle is Peter. My Gecko is Zenobia.

Question: With your fascination with the paranormal, you are now being trained as a paranormal investigator with HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International). Are you excited to go on your first investigation?

Answer: Very excited. My only trepidation is that I don’t want anything following me home.

Question: Besides encountering some weird entities, have you had any other paranormal experiences, like UFOs? What is your dad’s Bigfoot story?

Answer: I’ve seen things zooming across the sky that I can’t explain. One of my dad’s Bigfoot stories is he was camping with a friend and in the middle of the night he saw something pushing on his tent. It would push in the entire side of the tent, wait a few minutes, then push in the other side. The next day upon exiting his tent he saw that all the trees at his camp site were pushed over and the gloves he left outside the night before had all the fingers bitten off.

Question: Where are some of the places you have traveled to?

Answer: I’ve been to Seattle, Denver, Vegas, NYC, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Chicago.

Question: How did you wind up meeting me? That is an odd story, because we seem to be connected in various ways and never met.

Answer: I mentioned to my good friend that lives in Kentucky that I wanted to find a group to go on ghost hunts. She did an internet search and came across your site. I’m very glad she did.

Question: How can someone contact you?

Answer: Anyone can reach me at: aradia2677@aol.com

Question: Tell me about your grandfather and his invention. What was the book your great grandfather wrote? Can you identify these family members and explain?

Answer: My great-grandfather wrote the original algebra text book for McAnally that was used in schools for years. My grandfather invented many things. One was the motion sensor lights that are used every where.

Question: Are you related to anyone famous?

Answer: My grandmother years ago informed me that we’re descendants of Queen Elizabeth

Question: Thank you for this wonderful interview, you are definitely a fascinating lady! Do you have any words of wisdom for your readers?

Answer: Follow the path that’s seldom taken. It may be full of bumps and potholes, but it eventually leads to paradise.

Interview conducted at: Starbucks, 8690 Sierra College Blvd, Roseville, CA 95661
Date of Interview: September 2, 2011, Friday
Time of Interview: 1800 Hours

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Paradoxical Sleuth
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Dark View HPI Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thejfs63?feature=mhee
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/tag/paul-dale-roberts/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lisa Steele, Playboy Model & Paranormal Experiencer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1