Share | 

Mysteries of the Multiverse Overview!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Mysteries of the Multiverse Overview!   Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Name: Mysteries of the Multiverse Overview!
25 True Stories from Time and Space
Author: Terrence Aym
Published and Distributed by Before It’s News, Inc.
www.beforeitsnews.com
Overviewed by: Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

Comments: Anything that has to do with the Multiverse, I want to know about. As I open this tantalizing book, I discover stories about aluminum alloy screws that were dated as being 100 million years old. How did the screws get there? The author gives you 3 choices. Those choices are: Aliens dropped the screws, an ancient advanced human race dropped them or a time traveler dropped them. Archaeologists and historians ignore the fact that a human fossilized shoe print was embedded into rock that is about one billion years old. Archaeologists and historians ignore this evidence, because it does not fit into their box. Terrence Aym doesn’t ignore it and lays it down to the reader to comprehend. Terrance is one of those people that thinks ‘outside of the box’.

There is a lot to comprehend in this book from a ‘Scientist Builds Working Time Machine’ to a ‘Deadly Time Vortex Appears over Antarctica’. Is there a prehistoric alien machine buried in Antarctica? Did a California TV crew filming this machine, disappear off the face of the Earth? Did you ever wonder about the mysterious sightings of black panthers in England? Well, wonder no more, because there will be a lot more to wonder about, such as the hundreds of black snakes that suddenly appeared on the city streets of Memphis, Tennessee in 1887 or the African lemur found in a suburban home in Lincoln, Nebraska in 1889. How did these animals get to their locations? What brought them there? Was it a time slip of some sort? Everything is explored in this book! As you go through this fascinating book, you will learn about a ‘Laser Death: 6,000 BCE’ or ‘The Secret American Base on the Moon’. Did you ever wonder why we never went back to the moon? With this book, it’s very thought provoking and you will finish one story and ponder about it, before moving onto the next. As you go on, discover the troubling facts of Phobos and Deimos, their names translate to ‘fear’ and ‘horror’, because both tiny moons behave like artificial satellites. There is something strange going on in our universe, there is no denying it! As I go through this majestic read, I am enticed with stories of red-haired giants discovered in Nevada, how Nikola Tesla almost destroyed the world, terrifying giant five foot spiders spotted in the Congo and much, much more! Mysteries of the Multiverse is a book for a thinker. This is a book that tears down the fabric of a mundane reality and shoves a spotlight on the mysterious Multiverse that we inhabit. This is a book that will have you gasping in astonishment and craving for answers to mysteries that have us baffled. I highly recommend this book, you won’t be able to put it down!

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS & GOSSIP!

IS IT POSSIBLE TO TIME TRAVEL INTO THE PAST?
Question: Is it possible to travel back into time without disrupting the past, which in turn would affect the present and future?

Paul Dale Roberts Answer: In theory if you travel at the speed of light, you would move forward into time, but if you can travel faster than the speed of light, then you would start going back into time. It would take an infinite amount of energy to accelerate a slower than light object to the speed of light, so therefore I suggest that you convert matter into energy. When the matter object, along with its matter time traveler are changed into a pure form of energy, it would then be easy to send them off at the speed of light. As they go faster than the speed of light, they would find themselves going backwards in time. When they found the destination spot to stop, they would be concerned about the 'grandfather paradox'. The grandfather paradox is when you go back into the past, kill your grandfather and you will no longer exist. You the time traveler will not have to worry about this, you will find yourself as a 'ghost' in the past time period. You would not be able to alter or change anything, you would only be able to observe. Your corporal form would be etheric in nature. Stephen Hawking says that if time travel into the past were possible, we would find tourists from the future. My answer: "Not so, they may be here in etheric form and cannot change or alter anything in this timeline".

SHOUT OUTS!
JoAnne Dale Irving!

Mel's Diner with my Editor:
1/2/2012: Met with my Editor Staci Butler and her lovely daughter Raven at Mel's Diner in Natomas. Over lunch we discussed the 3rd HPI book that will be coming out, called HPI Chronicles Vol III Beyond the Norm!

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mysteries of the Multiverse Overview!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1