HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ione Hotel Paranormal Scouting Mission 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Ione Hotel Paranormal Scouting Mission 2012   Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 am

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

The Theme Song - Love Shack by the B52s:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leohcvmf8kM

Jan 28, 2012, Saturday: Today picking up Shannon 'Ms. Macabre' McCabe from her home and taking her to the Ione Hotel, where we will be conducting paranormal scouting mission. A scouting mission means that the investigation is open to the public. Loaded up in my car were these huge speakers belonging to Shannon. Shannon plans to do karaoke at this event.

4pm was our arrival time. HPI Paranormal Investigators/Scouts that were present were: Jennifer Newell/Psychic/Senior Lead Investigator; Christina George - Psychic - Senior Lead Investigator; Chantal Apodaca - HPI Assistant Manager; East Bay Paranormal (HPI Family Members); Wendy Williams - HPI Public Relations Manager; Marla Dorsey, Shannon McCabe - HPI Owner; Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager; Shari Aresta; Paul A. Rodemann; Jesse Peevyhouse - HPI Technician; Kareen Peevyhouse - Senior Lead Investigator/Catholic Blesser; Jon Koyasako - HPI Security; Belinda Bentley - Celebrity Psychic; Corinna Gross; Champagne Richardson; Rubbie Salinas; Beau Salinas; Daniel Snoozy; Leslie Just, Jodie Yim; Jae Yim; Deanna Bailey - Senior Lead Investigator; Mahmood Ghani - Owner of the Ione Hotel; Tuesday Rubsam; Cynthia Steyn; Ivy Rubsam; Capone Bender; Claudia Lamour; Samuel Lopez-Downum; Kyle Humberg - President of East Bay Paranormal; Chris Pulido - EBP (East Bay Paranormal); Elisenda Ovalle - EBP, Scott Conti - EBP, Steven Hedrick - EBP, Gilbert Pulido - EBP, Jacqueline Pena - EBP, Jeff Clyde - EBP, Jeff Gary - EBP, Jeri Smith, Lesa Willis, Bobby Marchesso - TV Personality; Cecily Schaefer, Ankit Shab, Pamela Fox, Al 'the Ghosthunter'; Ankit Shah, Karen Delgado; Justin Delgado; Chandee Howie; Brittany Redd; Angh Ramos; Jasce Biggs.

To see pictures of this event, stop by here:
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/IoneHotelScoutingMission2012/

GHOSTHUNTING 1.01
At 5pm we started our ghost hunting class in the well area floor. Shannon and I, conducted this class, talked about the McCabe Method or Quick and Dirty Method of capturing EVPs. What are designer orbs? What orbs could be? How can we prove if an orb is a spiritual containment field and not just dust? How to show that an orb has intelligent movement. Bringing out a face in a designer orb and receiving validation of that face from a client. Equipment that can be used for ghost hunting. What to expect from a real investigation. What not to expect from a real investigation.

KARAOKE:
7pm we started the Karaoke. Shannon was the DJ and when there was no karaoke, there was fast paced music and everyone was on the dance floor. This turned out to be an incredibly fun night and we haven't even started the midnight ghost hunt.

MASS SEANCE:
10pm we conducted a mass seance in the well area room. With 60 people at the seance, this was going to be tricky. Bobby Marchesso hosted the event and I took over with the mass seance. Everyone joined hands. I tried provoking the entities in this hotel, they were not biting. They did not move a big green ball. At some point of time, I had people snapping photos, nothing was being captured in the photos. Another stop point, I had Kareen and Jesse conducting the EVP session and no EVPs were captured. Three people got sick during the session and that was about it. Ghosts are not circus clowns, they will not perform on demand and tonight they are not interested in amusing us.

MIDNIGHT GHOST HUNT
I spread out the teams on the first floor, some outside of the hotel, some on the 2nd floor and rooms were open and available for us to investigate. On the 2nd floor received a lot of orb activity. With 60 people at this scouting mission, there may have been some EVP evidence, I don’t have all the details yet.

Our final stop was the Ione Public Cemetery and that is where I captured two EVPs, unintelligible male chatter and a woman saying ‘hello’. It was finally time to call this a night. Some of the scouts investigated until 5am. Sunday morning, loaded up the vehicle and Shannon and I, headed back home, exhausted from a long ordeal at this very haunted hotel. The Ione Hotel has a new restaurant and the food served in this restaurant will blow you away! I tried out everything from cheese burgers and fries to their hot wings.

It was very hard to get everyone’s evidence to review, but many scouts were smiling Sunday morning and telling me that they have captured anomalies in their photos and possibly captured some EVPs. Just because I really didn’t capture anything, it didn’t mean that my 60 scouts didn’t capture anything, especially the ones that were still investigating until 5am. One of the highlights for this scouting mission is Room 13, the Black Rose Room, in which a prostitute from the 1800s committed suicide in that room. After her passing, the black rose appeared on the wall. When employees tried to scrub the Black Rose image off the wall, the Black Rose would reappear. Three women ghost hunters a few years back were in this room and were holding hands, then all of a sudden they felt an electrical charge that went through their bodies and all three women ghosthunters experienced a simultaneously orgasm. For one woman ghosthunter the ordeal was too much and she was found outside crying from the experience. That experience did not happen this night.

Special Note: Shannon McCabe, Wendy Williams and I, Paul Dale Roberts stayed in Room 8 of the Ione Hotel. We experienced no activity in this room.

Special Note: Thank you to our volunteer helpers. Chantal Apodaca - Check In. Kareen Peevyhouse - Name Collector for the next HPI book and to my other seasoned investigators, psychics and East Bay Paranormal for showing the HPI Scouts how it's done!

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

The Dawnica Gallegos Story:
Meeting place: Starbucks – 7701 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove. Date: 1/23/2012. Time: 1800 Hours. Dawnica tells me that at the age of 4, she would be haunted by a sinister ghostly clown. This clown, that I will call the Dawnica Clown had a white face, red lips and filed sharp teeth. He wore a pointy hat. She would see the Dawnica Clown in her dreams, but one time while completely awake, she was looking out the window and saw the Dawnica Clown looking at her. He would also jump on her bed and look underneath her bed where she was hiding. He never hurt her, but would enjoy tormenting and terrorizing Dawnica. At the age of 11, Dawnica was attacked by the Old Hag, which is referred to as the Old Hag Syndrome. The Old Hag would breath heavily on her, she would feel the heavy weight of the Old Hag on her chest. The Old Hag would touch her arms. Dawnica also told me that when she was growing up, she lived in an old home in Sacramento and she thinks it was haunted, because the lights would come on and turn off on their own constantly.

What? Another Photo-op??

Renee Martine/HPI Psychic Captures on Film, a Vortex at Jan 7th Investigation:
http://s679.photobucket.com/albums/vv154/mystreni66/

Check Out: Open Minds: UFO:
http://www.openminds.tv/sightings/#wpcf7-f13873-p9-o1

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1