HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lisa Steele - Model, Psychic Medium, Animal Advocate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1052
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Lisa Steele - Model, Psychic Medium, Animal Advocate   Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:15 am

Interview with Lisa Steele – Model, Psychic Medium, Animal Advocate
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective and Paranormal Journalist
Paranormal Hotline: (916) 203-7503 – 4 Investigations and Advice
www.hpiparanormal.com
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

To See Video of Lisa Stop by Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFZOliLZ3wI&feature=youtu.be

To See a Previous Interview I Had With Lisa, Stop By Here:
http://knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/2011/09/lisa-steele-model-paranormal.html

Interview Date: 3/29/2013
Time of Interview: 18:15 Hours
Location of Interview: Starbucks, 8690 Sierra College Blvd, Roseville, CA

Question: Lisa, it has been a long time since I did the last interview with you. A lot of changes have been going on in your life. You are a strong animal advocate. You have been involved with Animal Place in Grass Valley. Can you tell me about this place and what is Animal Place involved with?

Answer: Yes. Animal Place is a farm animal sanctuary that rescues neglected and abused farm animals. The owners of a poultry facility in Turlock left 50,000 hens to die and Animal place was the organization that rescued and adopted out 4,0000 of the surviving hens. I think they’re a great organization that shows love to animals that most people solely view as food. I am involved with a few other animal rescue organizations and encourage everyone to donate to a local animal charity.

Question: As a psychic medium, you have been involved with my group HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International), we did a case in Visalia, what did you think about this case? What did you experience while in Visalia?

Answer: I found the case interesting and full of activity. I received many impressions, including one that wasn’t related to the case, about a cop that died on the property. The occupants seemed pretty amazed when I revealed this information. SPECIAL NOTE: Come to find out, Lisa was accurate with the information. One of the neighbors validated her claim, knew the name of the cop, described how he was killed, where he died at – by the fence as Lisa describes and what year this occurred.

Question: You have partied at the Playboy Mansion, can you tell me in detail about this experience and how were you invited?

Answer: Well, I’ve been to the Playboy Mansion a few times and it’s definitely a party. It’s no holds barred there. The first time there I got naked in the Grotto and thought it would be a good idea to walk around the property that way. I approached one of the numerous bars on the property topless, and when the bartender turned around and saw me he had a look of shock on his face. He dropped four bottles of alcohol that he had been holding. I couldn’t stop laughing

Question: In pursuing your modeling career, what would be the ultimate dream for modeling?

Answer: To actually be published. I’ve been in a few things, but the cover of a magazine would be ideal.

Question: You almost had a reality show, can you tell me about that? What would of the show been called?

Answer: Yes. It was going to be based on Wiccans in America. It would have been called, ‘Born Wicked’. I have been Wiccan since high school and the show would have portrayed Wicca for what it really is, an earth oriented religion. It would have quashed the stereotypical views a lot of people have about the religion.

Question: Are you still doing your radio show?

Answer: The radio show is no longer. I did have fun with it while it lasted.

Question: If you had the opportunity to do a reality TV show, what would that show be about?

Answer: Hmmm….I think it would be about vegetarianism, animal rights, the paranormal, and being psychic. Haha

Question: Lisa, as a psychic medium, I have seen you do some incredible things. You seem to go right in the mind of our occupants. How do you do that? How long have you had this gift? Why do you think you were selected to have such a gift?

Answer: I honestly don’t know how I do it. Messages just come to me. I also receive visions, like a movie being played in my mind. It gets stronger the older I get. I recall my first psychic experience when I was 10 years old. I’m very grateful for it as it has saved my life on numerous occasions. I think I was selected in order to help people. I receive comfort in knowing that I have assisted someone.

Question: Lisa, when I first met you, I was surprised we have a connection. That connection is your father. I used to work at the Secretary of State and your father was the big Chief over there, before I started working in Political Reform. He usually talks about a major accomplishment he did over there, can you tell us about that accomplishment?

Answer: Sure. He’s accomplished quite a few things. He created an entire division, wrote laws for the legislature, speeches for politicians and uncovered corruption within the department.

Question: I have been involved with Greenpeace in the past. I am also an animal advocate. The way they go out on the forefront to save baby seals, dolphins and other animals, do you feel they are going overboard? Or do you admire their cause and their actions? If you had an opportunity to be a warrior for animals, would you do it? How far would you go?

Answer: I don’t think anyone can go overboard when it comes to saving animals. I don’t think there are enough people that do. I’d totally be a warrior for animals, but I couldn’t handle witnessing the brutality perpetrated upon them by nefarious people. It kills me.

Question: You watch some interesting movies and TV shows, can you tell us some of the movies you enjoy watching and some of your favorite TV shows?

Answer: Well, I was raised on horror flicks, so that’s my favorite genre. My absolute favorite show is ‘Breaking Bad’. Next in line is ‘The Walking Dead’ and ‘Sons of Anarchy’.

Question: You had a very interesting life, you met some very notable people, can you tell us some of the celebrities you bumped shoulders with?

Answer: Nikki Hilton, Hulk Hogan, Janet Jackson, Usher, Mario Lopez, Tia Carrer, to name a few.

Question: Thank you for this incredible interview, do you have any words of wisdom for your readers?

Answer: Follow the road less traveled, it doesn’t have as many obstructions or potholes.

Question: How can someone contact you?

Answer: Via my e-mail: aradia2677@aol.com

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

CARY STAYNER AKA THE YOSEMITE KILLER
Here is an HPI Story about Serial Killer Cary Stayner by Shannon McCabe:
http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/Shannons_Haunted_Mansion_Serial_Killer_Cary_Stayner.html
Come to find out, Chantal Apodaca and I have a connection with Cary Stayner aka The Yosemite Killer. Chantal claims that Cary Stayner - The Yosemite Killer worked on her house and actually left a pocket knife in his daughter's bedroom. Chantal elaborates and says he had left ritual relics left in the room. Chantal’s daughter had a hard time sleeping in that bedroom and this was before it was discovered that Cary was a serial killer. Joie Armstrong is one of the known victims of Cary. Joie Armstrong knew my stepson Jason Randall Porter - when his school had an outing, it was Joie that was the leader of his class. I also dated a girl that was a member of Laguna del Sol and she claims she was in the hot tub with Cary Stayner. Paul Dale Roberts.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
http://www.hpiparanormal.com/
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lisa Steele - Model, Psychic Medium, Animal Advocate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1