Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Monica Marie Pleinis, Hospice Healer   Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:24 am

Interview with Monica Marie Pleinis, Hospice Healer
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
www.hpiparanormal.com
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Hotline: 916 203-7503 - 4 Investigations/Advice

Question: Tell me about yourself. Personal life? Movies you like? TV shows you like? Books you like? Recreational activities? Hobbies? Your favorite song?

Answer: I have been married for a year now, I have two boys, and they are in their 20s. I work from home as a massage therapist. I love funny romance movies. I love documentaries about the paranormal. I wish they would make more movies like Avatar. I would like to see a movie about Lemuria. I love to hike; I am an outdoors type of person. I love horse back riding, mediating, healing people. I love to go to Metaphysical shops and reading about Lemuria. Special Note: Monica believes in her past life - she lived in Lemuria. I love all kinds of new age music and 90s R&B. I also love some country. I am also excited that I am now an HPI Paranormal Investigator and my specialty is ‘healing’. I am an extrovert and a risk taker, so I am ready to really get into paranormal investigating. So far I have only been on one investigation, but I am ready for more. Special Note: I was a premature baby, I guess you can say that I was in a hurry to get here and start my mission. I am an Aquarius, moon sign in Cancer, Mercury sign in Pisces and my rising sign is in Gemini. My numerology numbers are 9s. If I was born in full term, then my planets wouldn’t have lined up to become a humanitarian, healer, nurturer and having mastery of the gift of gab.
Special Note: It would appear that Monica is an old soul and that reminds me that when I got married to my 2nd wife Patricia Mary Porter, we went on our honeymoon in Waikiki, Hawaii, she had me see a psychic medium. The psychic medium looked at my eyes and said I was an old soul and that she saw me as a very popular scribe back in Roman times. This psychic did not know I was a journalist, so for her to say that, threw me for a loop.

Question: How did you become a hospice healer?

Answer: My daughter passed away, she was 3 days old. I asked God to send me answers and why should I live on? God answered me. God sent me to massage school and to hospice training at the Sacramento Consortium. Thinking I was going there to help people, to heal people, it actually answered my question by making me better understand myself and death. I became more in tune to what the afterlife is.

Question: You found some steps in your healing process, can you tell me about that?

Answer: I experienced the meaning of death, the meaning of forgiveness and the healing aspect of my new journey. I learned to move forward in my journey and to teach my experiences to others.

Question: Tell me about part of your journey in life, before becoming a hospice healer.

Answer: I had 3 negative impacts in my life and she explains to me ‘off-the-record’ what those 3 negative impacts are. During this traumatic journey, I kept thinking to myself ‘why me?’ – ‘why me?’ – ‘why me?’ When I thought of the word ‘victim’, I felt I brought this on myself. At the age of 18, I had a baby girl named Adrianna and she passed away 3 days after I had her and the baby’s daddy shocked me when he told me that there was no reason to stay together since the baby passed away. I felt lost. A year later, my boyfriend asked me to marry him; we eloped, a year later that is when we had my son Adrian. At 23 is when I had my 2nd son. At 28, I divorced my boy’s father. After this happened another tragic episode happened in my life that involved the courts and the police. I thought this episode would be dragged on in the court system, but the perpetrator was a powerful person and used monies to avoid the legal system. After this I went on a downhill spiral of depression, I found myself using medications and before I knew it I found myself addicted to XENIX. I was taking 11 XENIX a day, I knew I was addicted. With XENIX, I would add alcohol when I went partying. I almost lost my government job and took a demotion to maintain my job. I can thank my boss for saving my job and altering the adverse action into a demotion. I became suicidal and found myself hospitalized. During the spiral into depression, I entered myself into a mental hospital and I knew I didn’t belong there, when I saw the children there. I saw that I should be helping these children. I later went into a regular hospital to be detoxed from XENIX. When I was detoxing is when I had my first vision of angels. The angels showed me numbers. I saw neon flashing numbers in front of me, while I lay on the hospital bed. This was my awakening.

Question: What happened after you detoxed?

Answer: I went on a search trying to find out what the neon numbers were. I was already fascinated by angels and didn’t know there was a connection. I went to the book store where I found all of my angel books and asked the book keeper was there a book on numbers? The book keeper showed me where the book of numbers were and that is where I found a little pink book and on the cover it said – Do You See Numbers in Threes? See What Your Angels Are Telling You. The pink book explained to me what the angels were trying to communicate to me.

Question: What were the angels communicating?

Answer: The angels were giving me answers to my thoughts, worries and everything that would enter my mind. The angels still do this and it’s even stronger now.

Question: How do you help people in hospice now?

Answer: Along the way, I learned a lot of energy work, pranic healing. Earthquake Mary taught me pranic healing. This is a way to clean out the charkas and get them flowing. Your charkas are your life force system; you have 7 main ones and a bunch of little ones all over.

Question: Tell me about some of your memorable hospice clients?

Answer: See YouTube Video for this detailed answer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcOT3kVVVH0&feature=youtu.be

Question: What is the conclusion of your life journey?

Answer: I want to teach people that are victims to know that they are not alone and they can overcome all the negative thinking of themselves, by practicing self healing, unconditional love and forgiveness. There are some great authors, books out there that will teach you meditation techniques, grounding techniques and it all begins with you. You have to take the first step. I am now teaching tools, techniques and meditations, how to be in the flow of the universe and not against it. How to clear all emotions from your body, mind and soul.

Question: Thank you for the interview, how can people contact you?

Answer: Email is m.martinez2@hotmail.com You can Facebook me at Monica Marie Martinez-Pleinis - telephone number 916 968-0091. Healing Hands, Healing Hearts is a non-profit organization for the terminally ill. Please like us on Facebook!

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS & GOSSIP!

Becky Cardenas aka Miz Bexxin - Drawing by Richard Vasseur

BOOK CONTEST:
Thank you to John Lambert of Millbrae, CA – for donating The Omega Project by Kenneth Ring, PHD, a $12.00 book to be given away in a contest to HPI members.

ANANDA CHRISTENSEN, ART BROKER 4/14/2013
Ananda represents over 30 different artists. Ananda herself is an artist through and through. Ananda says she is a lover of life, a humanitarian. The artwork that she represents are oil paintings done on canvas, created in a traditional method. You can see some of those paintings at this link:
http://s643.photobucket.com/user/PaulDaleRoberts_2009/library/2009X-MasGloriaRamos/AnandaChristensen?sort=3&page=1
If you are interested in contacting Ananda, she can be reached at:
310 729-9131 or email: AnandaChristensen@yahoo.com
You can also find her at Facebook: Ananda Christensen

PARANORMAL PSYCHICS FOR A&E - TV PILOT
April 20, 2013 Saturday 7pm to 3am and April 21, 2013, Sunday 4pm to 8pm Location: Valentine Construction Company - 251 Oak Street, Manteca, CA 95337 - we are filming a TV Pilot with pitcher Mike Simas and Director Diablo Dean. HPI Members attending are (me) Paul Dale Roberts - as the leader of the skeptics. Jon Rubsam, Psychic. Becky Cardenas & Mark Tatum - Equipment Technicians. Jon Koyasako - Night Vision Goggles Technician. Shari Aresta - Night Vision Camera Technician. Tuesday Rubsam - Skeptic. Alaceo 'Big Al' Rosatano - Videographer, Bryan Coleman - Videographer, Telly 'Leatherface' Blackwood - Videographer, Wendy Maxam - Videographer.

LARRY ROBERTS - UNBORN BROTHER TO PAUL DALE ROBERTS
My brother Larry who died in the womb of my mother (Rosemarie Roberts) when we lived in Visalia - circa 1958. My father was there with my mother when the fetus passed naturally before the doctor arrived. Special Note: I had a dream of a man that looked similar to me watching me from the shadows. I asked "who is there?" The man stepped out and looked at me and said "Larry". I asked the man what he wanted. Larry says: "Be weary of of the triangle." Larry then stepped back into the shadows and was gone from my vision. I then woke up. I mentioned this to my dad and I learned I had an unborn brother named Larry. Very odd and what is the triangle??

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
http://www.hpiparanormal.com/
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Monica Marie Pleinis, Hospice Healer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1