Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Howlin' for You - Richmond Demon Case   Wed May 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Howlin' for You - Richmond Demon Case
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
www.hpiparanormal.com
Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

THE THEME SONG FOR THIS INVESTIGATION! SIT BACK AND ENJOY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLSpj7q6_mM
Howlin' for You - The Black Keys

INITIAL REPORT
Date to be there: May 17, 2013, Friday Time to be there: 2100 Hours Location: Richmond, CA - Classification: Demonic. There is a human factor - neighbor next door may be a Satanist and cursed occupant's house. Garage door opens by itself, strange noises heard in the residence. Upside down cross in ketchup placed on front door. Case Manager: Mike Simas.

SOME RICHMOND SATANIC HISTORY:
Dr. Anton ‘The Black Pope’ LaVey, author of the Satanic Bible started the Church of Satan in the Richmond District of San Francisco. The town of Richmond is connected to the Richmond District due to the name Richmond, which could translate to Rich Man which represents the sin of greed - (Latin, avaritia), also known as avarice or covetousness. The enticement of extreme wealth is one of the 7 deadliest sins. A branch of the Church of Satan originated in the town of Richmond in 1972, they were called The Howlers. I can only wonder if the Satanic neighbor has a connection to the Howlers? Some of their rituals were conducted on San Bruno Mountain in San Mateo County. One of the stories I heard about the Howlers is when my high school friend Willie Reid bought my beat up 65 blue Dodge Coronet Stationwagon for $20.00 and 3 of his friends, all wearing motorcycle helmets rolled my old car over a hill, with them in it. It was a thrill for high school kids to roll cars over the hill while tumbling inside of the car. After the car settled and my friends came out of the car, they observed up to 12 people wearing black robes. A fire was going and they hid in the bushes hoping not to be seen. As they watched the cult members (possibly the Howlers) throw in a live rabbit into the fire. They could hear the screaming of the rabbit. When this happened, they ran as fast as they could up the hill. As they reached the road, they looked down and 2 cult members in black robes stared at them. Special Note: Willie Reid was the original owner of the 65 Dodge Coronet Stationwagon and sold it to me for $400.00. When I finally blew out some engine gaskets, I sold it back to Willie for $20.00. Willie repaired the vehicle just enough to get it over to San Bruno Mountain for the roll over.

ATTENTION: THIS CASE WAS CANCELED. THE LANDLORD DOES NOT WANT ANY PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS ON HIS PROPERTY.

BIG SHOUT OUT TO P.O.S.T. BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR QUEST!

P.O.S.T. Task Force
Paranormal Operatives Seeking Truth

Our Mission Statement: We are undercover paranormal investigators that seek out secret groups, cults and discover their paranormal connection. Discover why people are attracted to the obscure esoteric beliefs and teachings of these subcultures. On cults: Why do people give up their worldly possessions? What are their teachings? How are cult members being brainwashed? What happens when you go against the cult’s teachings? What illegal activities are these cults involved in? What is the cult’s paranormal connection? With vampire clubs: Why do people in the vampire subculture are so attracted to vampires? Why do they believe they are vampires? How do they feed and on what? On Secret Occult Groups: Where are they? What are they practicing? What is their purpose? On Wicca Groups: Are they practicing in the dark arts? What is their belief system? How did they become involved in the Wicca subculture? As undercover paranormal investigators, it is our mission to discover the connection of real people with the paranormal. To discover if any of these groups and people is a danger to our society and if there is danger, to be prepared to expose these groups to the media, law enforcement and to the world.

THE GROUPS AND SUBCULTURES WE ARE NOW FOCUSED ON:

Raëlism, Sacramento, CA
To learn more about Raelism (a UFO cult), stop by here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%ABlism

Church of Scientology, Sacramento, CA
To learn more about the Church of Scientology, stop by here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology

Church of Satan, San Francisco, CA

Hara Krishna, San Francisco, CA
To learn more about Hara Krishna, stop by here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Society_for_Krishna_Consciousness

Death Guild, San Francisco, CA
Known vampire club.

Bondage a Go-Go, San Francisco, CA
Known vampire club.

Candle Light Shop, 3330 24th Street, San Francisco, CA
Occult Shop, with inside information on secretive occult groups in San Francisco

The Sacramento Pagan, Sacramento, CA

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

IRON MAN 3 REPORT
May 12, 2013, Sunday: Today hung out with Hood Paranormal out of Carmichael and Citrus Heights. Tina Mercado from Hood Paranormal and I checked out the new Iron Man 3 movie. Here is our review – while chowing down on our hotdogs – with a Dr. Pibb backwash – we were electrified at the action in Iron Man 3. War Machine and Iron Man or should I say Don Cheadle and Robert Downey Jr., work well together. The comradry between these two can be seen in their acting. When I was reading Marvel Comics, Mandarin was really a bad guy. The Mandarin in this movie is merely a puppet, while his puppet master has him performing as the icon of badness. This is not the Mandarin that I am familiar with, so that part I was disappointed. In fact the Mandarin that I am familiar with is a descendent of the great Genghis Khan, has 10 alien originated power rings and has his sights on world domination. The Mandarin in this movie is a British actor that was selected to represent an iconic bad guy, while the real bad guy masquerades as an entrepreneurial genius. Tina was not familiar with the original Mandarin, so this part of the movie did not upset her, as it upset me. All in all, Marvel has made another great sequel. Spent the rest of the day with Tina, shopping for a birthday cake, gifts for her 18 year old ghost hunting daughter, later celebrating and eating birthday cake with her daughter, going over Hood Paranormal evidence of the Newcastle investigation, drinking a milk shake and eating sushi with Tina at Manzanita Park. When I got home, talked with one of my HPI paranormal investigators – Walter Recinos that is leaving Fort Lewis, Washington and is headed for Kuwait on Tuesday. He will be conducting some paranormal investigations in Kuwait and will be sending me the reports. Gave April Asevedo (Walter’s niece) my 3D glasses and called it a day.

ENDORSEMENT FOR HPI CHRONICLES:
"Everything Paul Dale Roberts does is fascinating, and this book is no exception. HPI Chronicles gives you the insider scoop about real ghostbusters, and it is an exciting look at actual paranormal investigations. Fun, sometimes chilling, and always authentic; not to be missed." -- Jeani Rector, Editor of The Horror Zine

Big Shout Out!
Denise DeMattei, Director of 3-C Paranormal Investigations – Serving Northern California & Nevada – a.3cpi@yahoo.com and 916 804-0382. Denise was at our Newcastle Inn investigation! Christine Uhercikr - HPI Scout!

WHEN GHOSTS ATTACK!
Congratulations to Keith Dovichi and Wendy Maxam! They will be appearing on a new TV show called ‘When Ghosts Attack!’ Wendy Maxam will represent HPI. Wendy and Keith are the story tellers for this show. Filming starts in June! Another HPI story on a major TV show! What a story this is!

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
http://www.hpiparanormal.com/
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Howlin' for You - Richmond Demon Case
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1