PostSubject: Broderick Eidolon   Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:10 am

BRODERICK EIDOLON
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
HPI (Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence) International
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
Paranormal Hotline: (916) 203-7503 - 4 Advice & Investigations
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

INITIAL REPORT:
Date to be there: Dec 6, 2013, Friday // Time to be there: 2000 Hours ADDRESS: West Sacramento 95605 Email received from occupant: “This email is in regards to what Victoria Solis sent you last week. I am sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you, but I have had a lot going on this last week. As to the "ghost" in my house; I am really not sure there is one but I have been told there is by a few people. I am not sure if it is male or female. I have been told there is a man and I have also been told there is an older woman that sits in a rocking chair and looks out the dormer window in the attic. I have never felt or heard anything "unusual" but I have also been told that there is one room upstairs that has a "feeling" in it. The reason Victoria said the "spirit" was evil was when I asked my pendulum if it was and I think it said ‘yes’, but to be truthful, there has never been anything moved or no bad vibes so we always figured it was a happy spirit because my parents had cleaned up the house and made it beautiful again. The house is a Craftsman style and was built in 1906. It is in the old Broderick area. I would love to have you come over if you would like and see the house. The house has a very colorful past. In the 1950's it was a house of ill repute for the SP Railroad. I guess the Madame who had it, was a guest on the Merv Griffin Show at one point of time. When the Broderick Post Office was on the other side of the tracks the ladies that worked at the PO used to count the sheets on the clothes line to see how business had been the night before. I do have one question though about your fee if you charge for this service? MY ANSWER: FREE. That would be something we would have to talk about if you do. Occupant: Shirley Grady / The area that Shirley lives in is actually Broderick, in which the infamous Broderick Boys (gang) is from.

ROLL CALL:
HPI Shadow Hunters (Roll Call): Paul Dale Roberts - General; Brent George - Captain; Wendy Maxam - Major; Amy Kneppel - 1st Lieutenant; Becky Cardenas - Captain; Melissa Lockett - 1st Lieutenant; Jon Koyasako - Captain; Victoria Solis (friend of Occupant)- Private; Shirley Grady (Occupant)- Private; Tippy (Occupant’s dog – Blue Healer with Doberman mix)- Corporal; Richard Rivas - Sergeant; Victor Martinez - Private First Class. Not Present for Roll Call: Shari Aresta - Colonel and Larry Baty - Major. Shari has a sick cat. Prayers for her beloved cat.

MAKE SURE TO WATCH SOME SPECTACULAR SHADOW HUNTERS ON THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES, SEE TRAILER HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc4CiTvQ-YE

This is a 1907 home in Broderick that has 2 floors, attic and a secret cubbyhole crawlspace. If you can imagine what a haunted house looks like, this would be the house!
This home may be much more spookier looking than the Munsters home and the Addam’s Family home.

Brent George is leading Team Tippy with team members Melissa, Shirley, Victor and Becky. Jon Koyasako is leading Team Broderick with Amy, Victoria and Richard.
Wendy of course is a floater.

Melissa, our empath did a walk-through and picked up on a Daniel, a lady named Betty and a young girl (name unknown). Melissa feels transient energy that is benevolent in this home. Shirley Grady the occupant tells us that a famous Madam owned this home and it was once a bordello. This Madam was once a guest on the Merv Griffin Show.
The bordello was for the workers of the SP Railroad. While I conducted my initial briefing, the 2nd floor went CRAZY! Paper was thrown all over the hallway, a lamp came crashing down and a pool ball started rolling down the hallway. Later there came knockings on the wall. Sure we can dismiss this as a breeze, but that lamp is pretty heavy. What about those knocks?

Becky’s motion sensors have been giving us many alerts tonight. Designer orbs have been captured on video. Wendy’s batteries for her video camera went dead for no apparent reason.

FIRST INVESTIGATIVE EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Becky captures a male voice saying ‘yes’ and she was in isolation. She captures the same male voice saying ‘yes’, when she asks if he knew it was raining outside. Melissa sees a male apparition that is 5’9” in a bathrobe. Orbs are being captured in all of our photographs. We have not shown that any of the orbs have intelligent movement yet. Amy captures a breathing EVP on the 2nd floor. Amy also captures a deep male voice Class B EVP that says ‘Ross’, when she asks for the entity to identify himself. Multitude witnesses say that all of the lights were off on the 2nd floor and one light turns on by itself in one of the bedrooms. I am identifying Ross as one of the main entities of this home. Ross is aka the Broderick Eidolon.

SECOND INVESTIGATIVE EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
While waiting for the evidence to arrive, I was pleasantly distracted by my videographer Wendy Maxam, as she tells me that she is a big fan of Doctor Who. Wendy tells me that she has been watching Doctor Who on and off for 15 years, she loves the concept of the Tardis and how it can interdimensionally travel though the space/time continuum. Also, when entering the small Tardis, the dimensional interior is very large, a concept that science embraces. But, now that the distraction is over, let’s get to the evidence. We acquired flashlight communication (inconclusive). Brent saw with his own eyes, a grayish white blob move from room-to-room. Melissa verifies with Brent that there is an entity where he said he saw it. This is counted as a personal experience for Brent. Brent practiced getting intelligent orb movement, by telling the entity to appear in a certain area and when he takes the photo an orb appears. When this occurs, the orb is classified as a S.C.F. (Spiritual Containment Field). Jon practiced the intelligent orb experiment by telling the entity to appear on Amy’s head, when he snaps the photo, an orb is on Amy’s head, or on her hand, wherever he directs the entity to appear, it appears. We are getting KII hits and some responses now seem intelligent, go to the yellow if you are the original owner and the KII hits go to yellow. Melissa picks up on a girl that is either 17 years old or 22 years old by the name of Emiline Louise. While Melissa is seeing the girl, we capture orbs in the area where she is seeing the entity. Richard captures a strange shadow anomaly in his photo. I do believe there is definitely residual and intelligent energy forces in this home.

CASPER HAUNTING CONCLUSION:
With the third round the occupant finds a picture that depicts a former occupant with the name Emiline Louise, confirming the name that Melissa picked up on. KII hits appear very intelligent on the third round. The third round allowed the investigators to pair up and go into different areas of the home and some investigators stayed in one area to work on EVPs. With the evidence that we obtained, I would have to deem this home as ‘haunted’. The haunting is benevolent, considered as a Casper Haunting.

THANK YOU!
Shirley Grady provided: cookies, vegetables, mashed potatoes and gravy, meatloaf, brownies, marshmallow peppermint patties, bottled water, coffee. Amy provided us with Rockstar, Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso, Milano raspberry and chocolate; Rold Gold Pretzels, Cherry 7-Up.

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

DEMON WARRIOR LOST IN THOUGHT:
Becoming a paranormal investigator has opened many new doors for me. As a child, I read Chariots of the Gods by Erich von Daniken. This book opened my eyes to the fact that we were visited by ancient aliens and it was the ancient aliens that kick started mankind. Illuminaries that are associated with Ancient Aliens on History 2 Channel are Scott Roberts that can tell you everything about the rise and fall of the Nephilim, who I have personally met; Nick Redfern – Nick and I find our stories in the same books; George Noory – I was once a guest on his hit radio show Coast to Coast AM; Nick Pope – former British Minister of Defense and who has personally endorsed my book HPI Chronicles. Now Destination America’s Monsters and Mysteries in America TV show keep hounding me for monster stories. There aren’t many monsters in Sacramento unfortunately. I have chased Bigfoot, Chupacabra and even Mothman, but it’s hard to find other type of monsters. But for the Pocket residents they may not know that a Bob Montana from Carmichael saw a water elemental called the Wetlash on Garcia Bend. In fact here is the story:
http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2012/01/interview-with-bob-montana-carmichael-resident-sighting-of-a-wetlash-1575275.html
So it appears that the Pocket Area may have their very own monster! It has even been said that there are River Serpents and giant salamanders in the Sacramento River and some of these sightings took place in the Pocket/Greenhaven area. So Pocket residents, please keep your eyes open!

Interview with Jacqueline Mathers – Medium

Question: Tell me something personal about yourself, your family life, schools you went to?

Answer: I was born in Pennsylvania, but most of my life I have lived in Sacramento. Except for brief periods of nomadic type of living. I am a mother, grandmother, I work in Education.

Question: Why do you call yourself a medium?

Answer: I am clairsentient and clairaudient. I have the ability to feel. I get confirmation through temperature changes or goosebumps. I sometimes can pick up the physical pain someone is feeling. As for clairaudient, is the ability to hear psychic impressions or confirmations.

Question: Tell us about some of your paranormal experiences.

Answer: I encountered a ghost on 63rd Street at a home I recently bought. At this house, a tinker bell wand went off without any power source. I got the impression the ghost in this house was feminine in nature and was persistent in keeping me from watching a certain TV show. It kept me from enjoying the show by making the tinker bell wand go off over and over again.

Question: How can someone contact you?

Answer: By email: Jacqueline@tarotbyjacqueline.com

Name: How to Catch and Keep a Vampire
Publisher: Sellers Publishing
Author: Diana Laurence
www.dianalaurence.com
www.livingbeyondreality.com
Price: $14.95
Contact Info: Asturtevant@rsvp.com
Reviewed by: Paul Dale Roberts – President www.jazmaonline.com
Comments: Did you want to date a vampire? In this book, Diana will explain how you can woo him, win him and forge the relationship you always dreamed of. Diana will seek to explain the attraction we have of vampires. Why we long to bond with them. Why we seek love from some sexy hot vampire. Diana has a great knowledge of the vampire culture and if you want to understand the ‘look deep into my eyes’ stigma of vampires, well then you need not look any longer, just pick up this book. Can a woman take away the predatory ambitions of a vampire? Can a woman tame a vampire? Again, learn it here, Diana gets into details and you will know if you are able to tame or not tame a vampire. Would you believe there are decent vampires and evil vampires? In this book you will learn about Dr. Steven Grey, well respected professor, serial killer and later vampire. A very intriguing story indeed. You get a fantastic Q&A session about the mythos of vampires. Learn the facts and become the ultimate vampire scholar with this book! How to Catch and Keep a Vampire is a brilliant take on the vampire mythos. This is a book that would make Anne Rice blink. Yep! Genre-bending with outstanding affects!

SHOUT OUTS!
Caryn Keller

THIS INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN DECLARED A 'CASPER HAUNTING'

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence (International)
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
GET HPI UNIFORMS HERE: http://hpii.spreadshirt.com/
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
http://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Broderick Eidolon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: Paranormal Groups :: H.P.I. Haunted and Paranormal Investigations-
Jump to: