The Whistler...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: The Whistler...   Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:19 pm

I want to tell you a story about my sisters house. I have yet to experience what I am about to tell you. My sister has told me about hearing whistling in her home. The whistling usually is coming from upstairs or in another room. She typically would shrug it off as her husband or children doing the whistling. She also says her TV in her room upstairs would turn on by it's self.

AT first she figured she had not shut it off like she thought. Then she started hearing people talking from her bedroom. So, like most of us would think she thought she left her TV on again but when she went upstairs to turn it off, it wasn't on. After time she realized that this was all kind of weird and she started making a point to pay better attention and making note of when she turned her TV off. Well, you guessed it. It WAS turning on by it self. And she was hearing people talking from upstairs.

So, back to the whistling. She started hearing it when she was home alone or when her youngest daughter was in the room with her. She called me one day to see if I could maybe hear it over the phone, but it stopped as soon as she called me. (It's like it knows!) My 5 year old daughter spends a lot of time at my sisters so I asked her if she ever heard anyone whistling. She said ''YES! Who is whistling all the time mom? I can't figure it out because we are all together watching a movie.''

On another occasion my sister was hearing the whistling again. She is used to it at this point so she didn't think much of it. Then her 3 year old blurted out ''MOM! Stop whistling!" -- My sister was relieved because she knew she wasn't crazy and that her kids hear the whistler also. I have yet to hear the Whistler, but I can't wait! I just hope I'm not there by my self! ;o)

By: KayleeWho74@aol.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Whistler...   Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:48 pm

sounds strange to me that no adult hears it but her. I think it might be a mental thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Whistler...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1