Your Paranormal Site
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 


Go down 

Number of posts : 724
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Freaky   Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:17 am

Hi, I'm Bobby and I was checking out your website and I decided i should send in my story. We live in Grosse Pointe Shores, MI. We live right off of Lakeshore Dr. And this happened Monday August 15, 2005

One day my brother named Vince was on the computer at about 4 o'clock when he heard a scream. He ran upstairs to find me and my other brother named Sam. Vince asked what was wrong and we asked him what he was talking about and he said he heard a scream and we said nobody screamed. we were also the only ones in the house. We got scared but eventually thought that Vince probably was hearing things and forgot about it. But a week later me and Sam saw a this website and decided to check if something was haunting our house. We checked everywhere but found nothing. But just as we were about to give up Sam said to me that we never checked the attic. This was the first time that anyone was up in the attic in a very long time.

We got to the attic door and opened up the hatch and a ladder came unfolded from on top of the door. we started climbing up the ladder and got to the attic and it was all dark. i felt the wall right behind me and found and light switch. i flipped the switch and a dim light turned on and right below it the was a old rocking chair rocking back and forth and we were freaked out. after about 2 seconds we heard a scream so loud that it knocked me backward against Sam. we climbed as fast as we could down the ladder and shut the attic door. We were so scared that we didn't tell anybody except Vince about what happened.We checked the time and is was exactly 4:06. We now know that Vince heard the scream from the attic a week earlier. All we know about the people that lived here before us is that they were the Andersons and that they were an old couple that lived here and raised his kids here. after all the kids moved out and Mrs.Anderson died. a short while after that he sold his house to us about 4 years ago.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gateway :: In The News :: General Stories-
Jump to: