My Ghost Experiences

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: My Ghost Experiences   Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:55 am

In my childhood home there is i believe 2 spirits, one of a nice nature and the other more darker.
when i was 6, i was up early one morning (4:30 ish) and i was watching television, now the tv stood behind a thick heavy glass door which was the end of our hallway. we had termites and whenever someone would walk down the hallway there would always be a distinct creak. this particular morning i heard footsteps down the hallway and the familiar creek that usually accomponied. automatically i looked to the glass door (which was a transparent glass) expecting to see my dad or mum but the hallway was empty.. i had a kinda sick feeling in my stomach as i looked down the hallway then the door, to my utter shock slowly opened and then slammed shut very violently.

It left the glass with a huge crack down the middle. well i did what any 6 year old would do, scream my lungs out and wake everyone in the house. they didnt believe me of course and blamed me for the crack in the glass door. i slept with a lamp in my room till i was 14 because i heard those footsteps every night, seemingly coming towards my room. another morni when i was a bit older i was in one of those deep sleeps where you dont dream, something so cold touched my leg that i went from a laying down posistion to bolt upright in under a second, you know how when you wake up and your all groggy and it takes a bit to wake up properly? well i was as awake as a person can be. it scared me but at the same time i got the feeling of calm and like i was being watched over. the darker spirit, i had a very scary encounter with that i still havent forgotten.

I was 14 at the time and i was home alone this night, i was watching tv and had the feeling i was being watched which got me totally paranoid so i called my mate for someone to talk to, i told him my thoughts of being watched and he just told me i was being stupid and i made a passing comment along the lines of "yea im not scared of this stupid peice of crap" well id done it then. all of a sudden i felt very threatened, like i was being attacked. my stomach felt like ice and i panacked, i ran around the house but couldnt shake the overwhelming feeling that i was being chased, attaked, every sense told me that i was in danger. a bowl that was sitting on the bench exploded as i ran past it sending bits of glass everywhere, i bolted out of the house and down the street where i waited till i saw my parents car go into the driveway. i swear these events are 100% true and my experiences in that house have spurred me on to research the subject and thats how i found your site.

lionel
By: sprat40@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My Ghost Experiences   Wed May 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Whatever it was sounded very violent. As a kid I went through a few things that as a grown up I simply would not be able to tolerate. I think glass doors cracking and bowls exploding are among them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My Ghost Experiences
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1